Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,238 times)

RazorSlash

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2011, 04:36:15 PM
In the drawing though if you look closely, it almost seems as though the sockets have pupils. That's why I was a bit surprised.

Probably just the artist trying to get the lenses to look shiny.

Uncanny Antman

Exactly.  The 'whites of the eyes' are just reflections.

DoomRulz

Indeed. Nice effect though.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I've always liked this picture of the Falconer Predator just before he battles with Hanzo for the final time.

grands0nz0rz

that eye looks weird. Ō_ō

DoomRulz

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Jan 04, 2011, 04:37:09 PM
I've always liked this picture of the Falconer Predator just before he battles with Hanzo for the final time.

Looks like a statue :P

DragonBossk

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 04, 2011, 09:14:29 PM

Its been a while since I've seen it but where's the netting for cloaking? I thought beserkers still use the same tech to cloak.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And where is the proof the netting is for cloaking?
;D

ShadowPred

This is the one character that I hated the most in the whole movie. Yet, this was the only one out of all the SPs that was unique, and had the best scenes.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

How did you come in hating it?

ShadowPred

I just didn't like the guy. Even the script had me already hate the falcon. (after watching the movie, not so much) And obviously it's just my biased hate towards the SPs. I would talk about the actors portraying these SPs, but I already ranted enough about that. The Falconers mask puts me off like crazy, and he really has the best scenes that I enjoyed quite a lot despite me not caring this thing.

DoomRulz

Quote from: DragonBossk on Jan 05, 2011, 12:34:39 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 04, 2011, 09:14:29 PM

Its been a while since I've seen it but where's the netting for cloaking? I thought beserkers still use the same tech to cloak.

The cloak is in the wrist computer.

Ghostface

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 05, 2011, 05:17:15 PM
I just didn't like the guy. Even the script had me already hate the falcon. (after watching the movie, not so much) And obviously it's just my biased hate towards the SPs. I would talk about the actors portraying these SPs, but I already ranted enough about that. The Falconers mask puts me off like crazy, and he really has the best scenes that I enjoyed quite a lot despite me not caring this thing.

This.

Sabres21768

I really like the Falconer Pred for the reason alot do not like him.

Not so much the falcon...but the fact that they went a way different route with his mask.

It's about time they did something completely different than the 'variation-of-a-theme' thing designers always seem to do with Pred masks.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

The Falconer Predator is probably my favourite Predator. I really like the design of his mask and that he has a pet Falcon that he made himself. This shows that both the Falconer and Tracker Predator use 'animals' to hunt their prey, the Falcon being used to track the prey and the Hounds made to flush out the prey. I really like the single wrist blade and the new costumes that the Super Predators wear aswell as the masks.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed