Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,290 times)

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Ghostface on Nov 17, 2010, 10:27:29 PM
Quote from: 08yeyinde on Nov 17, 2010, 12:50:04 PM
Maybe you guys check what projectiles the hunter was to use originally...

And the knife, skin colour looks nothing like elder from p2. Though this one looks good, it would have been nice to be included in p1, just for the looks.

It is the P1 suit. Its the fitting for KPH. The knife is probably just a prototype and maybe he was holding it to test suit movement. And I think Blaine was hit with a dart, as they were going to use a dart gun before it got scrapped.  ???

I heard of it as a 'harpoon rifle', but I guess the same thing. And prototype or not, it should have been present, looks badass :)

Ghostface

Yeh thats a nice looking blade.

jhsnake999

I quite like this picture of the Scar Predator and another Predator behind him declocking on the left.

Uncanny Antman

^Cover of the book "Flesh and Blood" ...I'm not a big fan of his proportions there though.  But that's mostly the fault of the AvP suits.   His head looks especially small there, though...or maybe that's because he's barrel chested.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Dec 27, 2010, 01:40:58 AM
I quite like this picture of the Scar Predator and another Predator behind him declocking on the left.

Sorry but i just hate those preds. For the same reasons than Uncanny Antman

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

OK, will these pictures make up for the Aliens Vs Predator photo then?

Bakurenoh

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the Predators hand too. Maybe there is another costume next to him and part of it is balancing on top of the Predators hand?

ShadowPred

Looks like pumpkin head's tail to me.

DoomRulz

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Dec 28, 2010, 05:13:34 PM
I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the Predators hand too. Maybe there is another costume next to him and part of it is balancing on top of the Predators hand?

It's another costume extending behind him. The hand is as it should be.

Uncanny Antman

It's a facehugger tail, curling due to the 'in mid-flight' pose.

DoomRulz

You sure? It looks like there's an enlarged end to it. Facehugger tails are just straight tips. As well it just looks much too long to be said tail.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This reminds me, didn't we already answer this years ago? Gonna go check through old threads to make sure.

EDIT

I'm still sure that it's Pumpkinhead

http://media.photobucket.com/image/stand%20winston%20pumpkinhead/spacemonkey_fg/More%20Random%20Pics/Pump10.jpg

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 29, 2010, 03:17:38 AM
You sure?
Nope.  :)

But I don't believe Pumpkinhead has anywhere on his body with that 'faint ribbing' on it like a facehugger tail does.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'enlarged end' either.  The ends looks basically the same to me.

...although now I see that the 'tail tip' that is actually one of the Predators fingers.  Boo to me.  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed