Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,302 times)

XenoVC

adb142

ha! I have that card... I also have four unopened packs of those cards.

Valaquen

Griffith

Why is it so difficult to make predators look like those preds on P2 and P1 they look slim and fitness you can see the proportion in relation with the head and height, pred design should come with a reference guide as a trademark like you can do this but you can not change this.

Valaquen

Quote from: Griffith on Jul 03, 2010, 05:13:33 PM
Why is it so difficult to make predators look like those preds on P2 and P1 they look slim and fitness you can see the proportion in relation with the head and height, pred design should come with a reference guide as a trademark like you can do this but you can not change this.
Like someone said before, it's the magic of Stan Winston.

dallevalle

Moody

I believe I have found a unseen behind-the-scenes photo from the Predator, it's not much but here you go:

#6.0

These are probably my favorite pictures of Predators of all time.

Lar'ja Thwei

I've got some pics..no idea how to link them though..

Predator Queen

Quote from: Moody on Jul 03, 2010, 07:15:21 PM
I believe I have found a unseen behind-the-scenes photo from the Predator, it's not much but here you go:
http://www.goremaster.com/interviews/shea/ShannonWithPredator02.jpg
it...looks like he is taking the predators temperature .... Awww he has got a fever
On another note this is the exact spot were I should o been banned

#6.0

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 03, 2010, 08:23:55 PM
I've got some pics..no idea how to link them though..

put the image location in the reply box, then high light it, then click the image button. located right of the youtube button, and directly below the italicized button.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Lar'ja Thwei

It won't link any others for some reason

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed