Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,284 times)

Big_BLACK

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 22, 2010, 09:54:07 PM
If I could shout from the top of a mountain "I HATE STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I would in a heart-beat.  Lol at everyone getting on Big Blacks case hehe. Im glad too that im not the only one who hates Star Wars. I respect the films yeah, but its been shoved down my throat for the 22 years ive been alive. Were all big nerd family here so it is what it is. Everyone likes different things. The difference between our fanboyism and Star Wars fanboyism is that our shit is badass, rated R, acid bleeding, high-tech hunting pure balls and ovaries to the wall awesomeness. They have a little green guy who talks weird.  ;D
Perfectly stated, and thanks for having my back.

Everyone is a dork in some way in terms of their likes and interests.

But there is different levels to geekdom, and dorkyness.  And Star Trek and Star Wars are the pinnacle for dork-ism.

Like you said, our dork nature tends to revolve around a more adult themed material that is all kinds of gory, bad ass, etc

Keg

Keg

^^^^wow are you 10 years old coming out with a comment like that?

*Leaves thread because he knows he wont be able to resist getting stuck in*

DoomRulz

Are you insulted?

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Keg on Apr 23, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
^^^^wow are you 10 years old coming out with a comment like that?

*Leaves thread because he knows he wont be able to resist getting stuck in*

O... K?

Why r u breakin his balls and how was that a childish comment? All he said was that us and (apparently u) Star Wars geeks are geeks for different reasons. Different types of geeks if u will. Anyways, he AGREED with ME. Dont take it out on him from my comment. Just cause everyone in the world doesnt think ta lightzaberz r ta shit doesnt mean u have to have ur period. What im saying is RELAX. Also that (que Tim and Eric) YA BLEW IT  ;D

Keg

Keg

DoomRulz

That image of TLJ is really becoming popular these days.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Can we just close this huge off-topic?
Bwook at this instead!

DoomRulz

Love it. Classic Predator!

chupacabras acheronsis

i like the pred, i hate the background.

it doesnt look like an oppresive and dark jungle, it looks like a medieval forest. :(

/hatin'

Sexy Poot

Looking for the master sword perhaps?  ;D

XenoVC

Best version I've seen of this yet:

Shasvre

MadassAlex

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 24, 2010, 12:39:15 AM
i like the pred, i hate the background.

it doesnt look like an oppresive and dark jungle, it looks like a medieval forest. :(

/hatin'

I think it fits. Predators are very witchcrafty-like. Although I think a more blue-tinged or greyish forest would be better.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: XenoVC on Apr 24, 2010, 01:59:16 AM
Best version I've seen of this yet:

That Predator is a hygiene maniac - those bones are completely white! :o
Awesome poster BTW

Quote from: MadassAlex on Apr 24, 2010, 04:50:17 AM
I think it fits. Predators are very witchcrafty-like. Although I think a more blue-tinged or greyish forest would be better.
QFT!

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 24, 2010, 03:30:49 AM

Not really fond of the faces here... especially the mandibles.

HitmonTom

Worst prequel ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed