Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,531 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The only problem I have with the AvP Predators are the eyes, which look too human-ish. At least better than that Octopus in AvPR :P

psychonaut25

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 04, 2010, 12:28:12 PM
The only problem I have with the AvP Predators are the eyes, which look too human-ish. At least better than that Octopus in AvPR :P

whole AVP:R Sucks!!! I know I'm repeating , but I can't stand that f**king movie....

Navaha

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 04, 2010, 10:33:32 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2010, 10:23:35 PM
http://people.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/cloaking/predator.jpg

*sigh*

What everybody has against AVP and Scar?? Scar looks a bit different, he is only "teenager"....And I find his dreads looking better.

What people have against AvP is that everyone who worked on it was f**king lazy, and they produced shit like that picture up there. :P

huntin8-t0n

Well, I look at p1 design and think "oh f**k, it will tear my guts". I look at avp design (not r, that's not a pred ;)) and think: who's that pal in that funny rubber clothing. Shame :-\

psychonaut25

They look quite the same..some differencies are there, but I still don't understand the hate that is pointed to the AVp1.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteI look at avp design (not r, that's not a pred ;))

The Predator in AvP-R looks OK, the body looks good but the face could have been better, still ,miles better than the cheap knock off that was AvP's "Predator ::)"

I take this
over this any day.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 04, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
They look quite the same..some differencies are there, but I still don't understand the hate that is pointed to the AVp1.

ahem...

the retarded eyes, the fleshy forehead, the abuse of facial hair, the shitty skin colour job, the inner mandibles that look like a f**king flat nose, thelower inner jaw and the f**king huge chin, the loose skin in the outter jaw, the external jaws dont close, the short neck and excesive long hair(that looks fake also)

THERE IS TOO MUCH WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!! :'(

huntin8-t0n

Well, to me they are totally different. Though it' a matter of taste. The way the mandibles stay is diferent, the lowe palate is brought up, this way you can't see his hole like throat, there are more than two teeth in the upper palate (he can't close his mouth) which looks funny. Not to mention the terrible eye and dreads. I think it's totally different. It doesn't look menacing (the slight slimy look that the original had helps that too).
I don't hate avp design. I feel sorry for it. If I were the one who messed up an originally fantastic thing like that I'd be ashamed.

QuoteThe Predator in AvP-R looks OK, the body looks good but the face could have been better, still ,miles better than the cheap knock off that was AvP's "Predator ::)"

You're right. Like this it's ok. But according to the shots from the movie.. that's another thing :)

DoomRulz

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 04, 2010, 10:33:32 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 03, 2010, 10:23:35 PM
http://people.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/cloaking/predator.jpg

*sigh*

What everybody has against AVP and Scar?? Scar looks a bit different, he is only "teenager"....And I find his dreads looking better.

He's Paul Anderson's "handsome leading man". There's your answer.

XenoVC

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 04, 2010, 04:25:39 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 04, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

ahem...

the retarded eyes, the fleshy forehead, the abuse of facial hair, the shitty skin colour job, the inner mandibles that look like a f**king flat nose, thelower inner jaw and the f**king huge chin, the loose skin in the outter jaw, the external jaws dont close, the short neck and excesive long hair(that looks fake also)

THERE IS TOO MUCH WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!! :'(

Let's not forget the ditching of contacts to apparently make the Predator to have a more human side.

Master Chief

Quote from: Navaha on Mar 04, 2010, 02:02:58 AM
I just noticed Anytime has heterochromia.
He does appear to, but it's just in that shot.

EarthHive

EarthHive

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 04, 2010, 04:22:45 PM

I take this http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/avp2/adibook/normal_adibook38.jpg
over this http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/avp/behind/behind38.jpg any day.

What is the fattie looking at...he is supposed to be looking at Lex, right?  It looks like he is looking up in the sky...or am I wrong?

#6.0

All the best came from AVP2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XenoVC

DoomRulz

Classic, I love it!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed