Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,356 times)

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: XenoVC on May 29, 2009, 01:28:28 AM

Hey reminds me of me after I boinked the old lady  ;D

Keith

Here are some cool shots of Urban that I haven't seen posted yet. These were discovered over at the site: http://www.toutlecine.com/:

Note: I had to go into my Temporary Internet Files folder to discover the URL to these images (at the website they only show small previews of the pics with "Right-mouse click, Save As" disabled). There are more images at the site. There are also pictures from "Predator" (but no pictures of the actual Predator  :(), AVP, etc. Just do a search.

Johnny Handsome

Very cool pics, especially like the first and last one.

XenoVC

Great find.

DoomRulz

The 2nd pic is ace, nice find!

Keith

Check out some of these awesome pics I discovered at http://www.cinema.de. They have some pretty big Predator movie picture galleries. Just do a search.

And the picture that blows away City, Wolf or any other Predator:

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Awesome pics.

I'm pretty often on the site you posted, why haven't i seen this pics before.. damn, I'm getting old!

The suit looks so f**king real even after all this years.

XenoVC

I don't see how anyone can argue against that last pic.

DoomRulz

Easily: they can't ;D

XenoVC

Predator#2 cover.

DoomRulz

Ew, that's terrible. What's wrong with the Pred's head?? He suffering from as-yet undiscovered physical deformity?

Xhan

The P2 pics above were publicity photos, also used as posters at the time of release, along with the "gear" poster that explained all his fiddly bits, including the 64 channel Vocoder.

Wolf Assassin

Hey this is absolutely a great pic to photoshop. Could some Photo shop this and at the bottom of it say you gonna get raped that would be really awesome if you could do that.

Keith

Um, you want that for a message? Not something more appropriate like "ONE UGLY MOTHERF**KER" or "ONE NASTY F**K"?

MrSpaceJockey

Not sure if I can..but I would so edit the predator's hand/arm into stroking his chin...maybe tommorow if I got da time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed