Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,531 times)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: happypred on Feb 03, 2009, 06:02:43 AM
I think the P1 pred looked more sinister

the P2 pred is more aggressive looking
How Pussyface be more aggressive than Anytime? They both react the same the way.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Snake on Feb 03, 2009, 03:54:54 PM
How Pussyface be more aggressive than Anytime? They both react the same the way.

Quote from: happypred on Feb 03, 2009, 06:02:43 AM
the P2 pred is more aggressive looking

Reading. It helps.

Punisher

Punisher

This picture is my new favourite:

I also found two other I don't think have been posted before:

Johnny Handsome

That one is awesome.
To set a fight into the sewers was a great idea, but ultimately wasted.

DoomRulz

Punisher, those are f**king awesome.

Punisher

Punisher

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 05, 2009, 11:54:35 PM
Punisher, those are f**king awesome.

Indeed,  www.deviantart.com is a wonderful source for these kind of pictures.  :)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Those are the best Predator pics I ever seen ;D

War Wager

Ho. Ly. Shit.

happypred

man, seriously the artist who drew this has some serious talent, everything looks great down to the little details, I like how detailed the whip is.

nice picture, are those tentacles i see on the alien's head? oh wait, i see, it's a predalien :D

the situation could probably never occur realistically as one of the two creatures would be dead (in this case it likes the victim would be the predator) but it's a nice posing pic to show off how great both creatures look

DoomRulz

That 2nd pic is f**ked, why the hell is the Alien's tail so big? The third and final pic is sweet though...that would f**king make me shit myself if I was that Pred :D

Pvt. Hicks

Fantastic pictures. Now the trick is to get some great shots like that in the actual movies.

You know, call me crazy, but I'm going to enroll in film school and we'll see what happens there, if you get my drift. I already know how to work Final Cut, edit, score, mix, use a green screen, etc.

Alien 5 has my name on it!...nah. Not really. But one can dream, right? Or make an attempt?

Punisher

Punisher

I also found a walkthrough for this picture. By the way, the artist is called Wulfsbane on DeviantArt.

Purebreedalien

A little off topic here, I always thought that P**** Face looked like an ugly baby bird with his mask off.

Back on topic, that Wolf picture is excellent.

Punisher

Punisher

The Predator tried to take on the man himself...

But he failed miserably.  ;D

DoomRulz

Whoa, that first pic is wacky. The Pred mask looks it has a mouth on it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed