Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,389 times)

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

City Hunter is better Predator design than original one. That's all i have to say.

SiL

SiL

It's not but you're welcome to be wrong.  :P

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 30, 2019, 07:39:08 AM
City Hunter is better Predator design than original one. That's all i have to say.

Agreed!

Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2019, 11:50:00 AM
It's not but you're welcome to be wrong.  :P

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2019, 11:50:00 AM
It's not but you're welcome to be wrong:P

Is it just me or you really tend to be a dick?  :P

Samhain13

He can be a meanie. I don't think you should use that work. Mods might not like.

Kradan

Kradan

"Dick" sounds as bad as "twat" (at least IMO)

If you're curious for the sake of what i wrote this just see my signature.

Huggs

C.H. had to look good.

The poor fella couldn't keep track of his gear and got his @$$ whupped across the city by an aging cop who was afraid of heights.

He was a great bad guy, but his piss-poor tactics and dishonorable behavior earned him no gold stars that day.

Samhain13

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 30, 2019, 11:14:02 PM
The poor fella couldn't keep track of his gear and got his @$$ whupped across the city by an aging cop who was afraid of heights.

Don't you f**king dare.  :P

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 05, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
Harrigan was never shown like that on the movie, just by the opening sequence where he kills the criminals its clear he is not slowing down. The guy was the best, most experienced and craziest cop on the city,

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 05, 2019, 07:44:32 PM
Assuming the characters had the same age as the actors, Harrigan is only 4 years older than Dutch. So I never got that complain from fans.

Voodoo Magic

C.H. had to look good.

He was a great bad guy, but his piss-poor tactics and dishonorable behavior earned him no gold stars that day.

Wait. Are you suggesting the City Hunter was......

a BAD BLOOD!!!!

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=61579.0

;D

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 30, 2019, 11:18:30 PM
C.H. had to look good.

Wait. Are you suggesting the City Hunter was......

a BAD BLOOD!!!!

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=61579.0

;D

The same thought came into my mind.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 30, 2019, 11:17:03 PM

Don't you f**king dare.  :P

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 05, 2019, 06:46:41 PM
Harrigan was never shown like that on the movie, just by the opening sequence where he kills the criminals its clear he is not slowing down. The guy was the best, most experienced and craziest cop on the city,

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 05, 2019, 07:44:32 PM
Assuming the characters had the same age as the actors, Harrigan is only 4 years older than Dutch. So I never got that complain from fans.

Aging cop....  :P

Huggs

He was "too old for that she!t"

All I see is a poor and confused senior citizen, nearly causing an accident.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Wweyland

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed