Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,415 times)

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

Predator boobs are to me what Alien skull is to Fury and Local Trouble.

Corporal Hicks

Didn't even notice the damn boobs.  :laugh:

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 21, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Got to agree, I don't like them on female predators, its like instead of creating a proper female version of the species based on the traits they have i.e reptillian, they just humanize them instead, thinking that every female version of something has to have breasts.  :P

The Old One

The Old One

But, doesn't the male Predator have pecs?

Wysps

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 21, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 21, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Got to agree, I don't like them on female predators, its like instead of creating a proper female version of the species based on the traits they have i.e reptillian, they just humanize them instead, thinking that every female version of something has to have breasts.  :P

Exactly, couldn't have put it any better.  It's possible that they have mammary glands, making breasts (if they have them) fitting, but otherwise why not just go a different direction?  Especially for a creature that seems to be inspired by reptiles/insects.  I guess I'd accept it if they actually fed their young that way, and weren't just...you know...ornamental...

OpenMaw

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 21, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Pectoral muscles, yes, but no visible indication of even vestigial nipples.

Thus the females would likely have something akin to pectoral muscle shape, but that would also depend on how physically fit Predator females are (relatively speaking.)

Heck it's safe to say that even most human men don't have clearly defined pectoral muscles. It usually takes a lot of fitness.

Corporal Hicks

skull-splitter

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 21, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

For all we know we've only seen females...

Corporal Hicks

I actually really want that to be the case.

HuDaFuK

I've mentioned it before, but I've always liked the idea that the City Hunter was female. Its skin tone and in particular its head structure were quite different to the other Predators we've seen on film.

I know the novelisation calls it a "he", but still.

The Old One

The Old One

Maybe it's like birds, where skin tone is much easier to point out as an indicator of sex than any morphology.

Corporal Hicks

Something like that would be perfectly fine by me. Just something not so human.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 22, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
I've mentioned it before, but I've always liked the idea that the City Hunter was female. Its skin tone and in particular its head structure were quite different to the other Predators we've seen on film.

I know the novelisation calls it a "he", but still.
It can be as simple as having diversity. We humans share the same race but we have regional differences, why wouldn't Predators.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 22, 2018, 09:00:26 AM
I actually really want that to be the case.
I just don't get the obession about gender in this race. It's irrelevant to me. But boobs are only good for cosplay female predators if you ask me.

426Buddy

I wouldnt call it an obsession and Huda and Hicks have always disliked the idea of boobs on female pred designs.

I think it would be interesting to see what a female would look like. And if the preds we have seen are female, that would subvert expectations, in a good way imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed