Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,385 times)

DoomRulz

I like those. I've never seen them before. Heck, I'd like to see that in a fan film; some kind of mutant Predator.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 23, 2015, 01:24:34 PM
I like those. I've never seen them before. Heck, I'd like to see that in a fan film; some kind of mutant Predator.

Weren't those what the Super Predators supposed to be? Some kind of mutant?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 23, 2015, 01:24:34 PMI like those. I've never seen them before.

They're early Winston concepts.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 23, 2015, 04:08:13 PMWeren't those what the Super Predators supposed to be? Some kind of mutant?

The film never really specified what they were, it left it pretty vague.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 23, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
The film never really specified what they were, it left it pretty vague.

The July 2009 script which was leaked suggested or confirmed that they were supposed to be mutants who were the result of injecting their prey's genetics into themselves. Even Nolan mentioned it in the dialogue in that draft from what I remember. But as you say, the film changed that, suggesting they were divergent species from the mainstream Predators.

HuDaFuK

As far as scripts go, I tend to go with what's on the screen rather than the page. And as you say, that line was dropped. The film doesn't really clarify what they are, other than confirming they are different. I prefer it that way.

DoomRulz

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 23, 2015, 04:08:13 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 23, 2015, 01:24:34 PM

Weren't those what the Super Predators supposed to be? Some kind of mutant?

No clue. To me, they'll always be Bad Bloods, plain and simple.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

Love those guys. Always been sad we never saw more of them.

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

Man I loved the old Batman Animated Series... Would've been killer if they'd done a vs. Predator episode!

MrSpaceJockey

That is killer.

Corporal Hicks

I think it'd really work too.

DoomRulz

As long as he fights Batman at some point.

Corporal Hicks

Gilfryd

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed