Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,236 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Master on Jan 10, 2014, 11:28:23 PM

That`s great, I`d love to see such cross-over.

I would love to see one too, but Cameron would have a fit, because he knows the predator would own every single one of the Nav'i and doesn't give two shits about their culture and hippie nature.
But it would make for a very good movie.

AliceApocalypse

It would be sad to see the Navi get slaughtered though. 

Master

I could see such film works. Earlier member of Avatar program is lost in a jungle with bunch of locals. That would be very interesting.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Here's the best pic of a Predator:

Spoiler
[close]

Requiem28

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 12, 2014, 12:54:20 PM

Spoiler
[close]

f**king beautiful.

MrSpaceJockey

Spoiler
[close]

Honestly that has to be my favorite of the Lost Predators. The pinnacle of Stan Winston Studio's work.

shadowedge

I'd imagine the Navi would stand a pretty good chance 1 on 1. Predators are 7-8 feet tall. The Navi are 10. Both seem to have around the same degree of agility and speed. The Navi may even be physically stronger.

The Predator's tech give them the advantage, but the Navi are pretty much one with their planet and their sense of smell may be able to bypass the Predator's cloaking.

DoomRulz

Spoiler
[close]

And he still looks more realistic than the ones being produced today...shame.

OmegaZilla

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 13, 2014, 05:46:30 PM
About Predator 2, here's my latest work detailing the creature fx for the film:

http://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/predator-metamorphosis-part-ii-predator-2/

And a gallery --

http://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/monster-gallery-predator-2-1990/

You never fail us OZ :)

Quote from: shadowedge on Jan 13, 2014, 09:22:00 AM

I'd imagine the Navi would stand a pretty good chance 1 on 1. Predators are 7-8 feet tall. The Navi are 10. Both seem to have around the same degree of agility and speed. The Navi may even be physically stronger.

The Predator's tech give them the advantage, but the Navi are pretty much one with their planet and their sense of smell may be able to bypass the Predator's cloaking.

By nature the Navi are peaceful, Predator is not.  Predator is born to hunt and destroy, so in that aspect being one with nature and 10 feet tall might not be enough to defeat a full grown Predator looking for trophies.   An elephant is bigger than a man, but not much of a match against the hunter looking for ivory. 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 13, 2014, 09:18:44 PM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 13, 2014, 05:46:30 PM
About Predator 2, here's my latest work detailing the creature fx for the film:

http://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/predator-metamorphosis-part-ii-predator-2/

And a gallery --

http://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/monster-gallery-predator-2-1990/

Yusssss.
My favorite Predator pic from there:

Spoiler
[close]

Remember that one on the back of the VHS many moons ago. The rest of the pics are gold nonetheless! Why can't we go back to costumes and great sets than CGI bullsh!t... so much more creative and real.

Topazora

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thanks guys. :) AvP should be up next.

happypred

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 07, 2014, 08:13:23 AM
Dude, the one with the female Predator with the decapitated head on her staff is NSFW. You might wanna either censor that or.. remove it.. Or let the admins handle that.

I find it funny that in our culture, skinned decapitated bodies with their spines removed are considered SFW, but a penises aren't

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed