Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,369 times)

Sexy Poot

From the original (and best) comic.

demonbane

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 18, 2013, 04:45:59 PM
From the original (and best) comic.
I disagree I think one where the billionaire lures Predator with Alien to his planet is best. I am not quite fond of Predator design in that comic.

happypred

Quote from: demonbane on Jul 20, 2013, 02:02:25 PMI disagree I think one where the billionaire lures Predator with Alien to his planet is best. I am not quite fond of Predator design in that comic.

Eternal's art is quite good but I still prefer Concrete Jungle's. I really like the detail and colouring:

blood.

happypred

DoomRulz

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Jul 22, 2013, 12:23:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/SwatZeR/Blood_Tracks_by_SID75.jpg

Another golden oldie. I think the helmet looks odd but the background and overall look of this one are very Predator-ish.

happypred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2013, 12:57:04 PMAnother golden oldie. I think the helmet looks odd but the background and overall look of this one are very Predator-ish.

His painting have to be appreciated in full size

Sexy Poot

PURPLE PREDATOR IS FINGER-LICKIN GOOD.

happypred

happypred

blood.

blood.

just browsing google images and found this relating to predator 3d release:

Sexy Poot

Im all for anything that involves my aliens and predators killing anything and all things Star Wars.

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 26, 2013, 01:36:14 PM
Im all for anything that involves my aliens and predators killing anything and all things Star Wars.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Sexy Poot

My faith died when the Star Wars universe was shoved down my throat for 20 years. I decided enough was enough and have now began a personal war with Lucas.  8)

adb142

I friggin love this thread.

Bender1988

Me too, thought a lot of pictures in last couple of pages were posted like 10 times during the existence of this thread.
...anyway

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed