Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,236 times)

blood.

DoomRulz

shadowedge

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 24, 2013, 02:55:22 AM
Quote from: bloodinthemud on Jun 23, 2013, 11:48:35 AM
http://www.angryasianman.com/images/angry/bruce_predator01.jpg

f**king love this but Bruce is outta his element.

The Predator is a lot physically stronger and is probably a lot better at grappling and wrestling but Bruce may have the agility advantage here as well as faster strikes.

DoomRulz

That's not going to mean much against a Predator which can take a punch from Arnie like it's nothing.

happypred

Quote from: shadowedge on Jun 24, 2013, 03:06:04 AMThe Predator is a lot physically stronger and is probably a lot better at grappling and wrestling but Bruce may have the agility advantage here as well as faster strikes.
You're out of your mind. Wolf wrestles a fu**ing predalien. Celtic ragdolls Grid (before dying rather stupidly). A predator in the comics throws a bull bison around. The physical disparity is too much for a human to overcome.

Anyway...found this cool pic ;D

TheMonolith

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 24, 2013, 03:11:25 AM
That's not going to mean much against a Predator which can take a punch from Arnie like it's nothing.
Arnie never turned a guy's internal organs into jelly with a single punch.
Terminator doesn't count. He was a robot in that one.

DoomRulz

I don't understand what that has to do with my saying Bruce Lee has no chance against the Predator.

blood.

bruce vs a predator would be like a fat dude trying to crush that elusive mosquito...

AliceApocalypse

It would be still be awesome to see, especially in an old 1970's style extended fight sequence :D

TheMonolith

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 25, 2013, 02:47:21 AM
I don't understand what that has to do with my saying Bruce Lee has no chance against the Predator.
The point is that Lee had much more skill than even the brawny man, and if the brawny man was able to hold his own, Lee should do just fine minus the expected punishment that the leading men usually take.
Plus Lee killed Chuck Norris.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 25, 2013, 01:48:07 PM
The point is that Lee had much more skill than even the brawny man, and if the brawny man was able to hold his own, Lee should do just fine minus the expected punishment that the leading men usually take.

And Bolo Yeung, a few times I believe.

livin_target

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Jun 25, 2013, 12:01:32 PM
bruce vs a predator would be like a fat dude trying to crush that elusive mosquito...
I think the Predator's agility is being a little underestimated here. It was swinging around those trees like... well... a monkey in a special effects suit.

Quoteand if the brawny man was able to hold his own

In the straight up fight, after the Predator had stripped himself of his technology and stripped Dutch of his cunning guerrilla tactics, the predator dominated him. Hell, Dutch tries to use make-do clubs against it and it barely makes it flinch. I wouldn't put my money on Lee in a fight.

DoomRulz

No he wouldn't. A human will always lose in a hand-to-hand fight against a Predator.

livin_target

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 26, 2013, 02:42:09 AM

No he wouldn't. A human will always lose in a hand-to-hand fight against a Predator.

A sword to wristblade fight though...

Yeah, that was pretty dumb after seeing how much punishment other predators took.

DoomRulz

The sword would help sure, but I still would put my money on the Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed