Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,312 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 24, 2012, 09:04:29 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 24, 2012, 04:12:22 AM
Predator boobs...why man?
Posts like this prompt me to change back to my old avatar

At least yours was covered up >_<

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 24, 2012, 10:06:29 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 24, 2012, 09:04:29 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 24, 2012, 04:12:22 AM
Predator boobs...why man?
Posts like this prompt me to change back to my old avatar

At least yours was covered up >_<

mmm... I should find some more girl preds with uncovered boobies ... but am I that mean?

shadowedge

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 24, 2012, 03:49:08 PM
Quote from: shadowedge on Dec 24, 2012, 09:13:48 AM
AVP Prey pretty much states that they have boobs. The question is that do they have a function, since Predators do not have lips? Also they are kind of lizard-y.

Ok I need proof of this now.

Sure,  here is a bit from AVP Prey by Steve and Stephanie Perry:

"The drones hadn't spotted him yet. He ran to the building, scanned the interior quickly, and ducked through the ooman-sized door.

It was empty. He set the warrior down carefully and then closed the door. He fumbled for a minute with the latch mechanism, and finally smashed the door hard enough to drive it into the frame. It was a flimsy barrier, the drones would get through it in seconds-but they didn't know where he was, not yet.

He turned to look at the ooman, and was surprised to see it sitting up. It still held its small burner-not aimed at him, but not down, either.

He approached it carefully and crouched down next to it to study the wound. The ooman seemed to protest at first, but relented quickly; it lay down.

He pulled the soaked padding away from the warrior's body and touched it gently. The ooman moaned.

"It's not going to kill you," he said. The ooman didn't reply.

He tried again. "No thei-de, understand?"

It didn't understand. It babbled for a minute and then fell quiet again. Frustrating.

Dachande lifted the rest of the weak armor away from the warrior's chest and then hissed, surprised. If ooman anatomy was anywhere similar to yautja, this warrior was a female; he hadn't thought of it before. It had a pair of what were obviously milk glands.

Stupid! Of course it's female!

Yautja females were bigger than males; it was apparently the reverse for oomans. It had never occurred to him. That was stupid; simple mistakes like that could lead to bigger ones, fatal ones.

It also explained why this warrior was smarter than most of the yautja he taught. Females of any species were usually smarter than the males.

Dachande assessed the wounds; minor. There was a fair amount of blood, but it had already stopped flowing, and most of the acid burns had been slowed by the armor.

He used some of the torn armor to stanch the wound and then sat back on his heels and studied the ooman. It watched him, curious perhaps.

They didn't have much time, but Dachande thought they could spare a few seconds.

He pointed at his chest and gave her his honorary name. "Dachande."

The ooman shook her head.

"Dah-shann-day." He stretched it out.

The ooman tried, but couldn't make the right sounds. Dachande shook his head.

She reached out hesitantly and touched his shortened mandible. The new style masks covered only the nostrils, leaving the fighting tusks bare. She said something in her own language, then repeated it.

Dachande tilted his head. It wasn't his name, but she seemed to understand the meaning. "Brr-k'in dusg?"

The ooman exposed her teeth and then pointed at herself and spoke.

Dachande tried. "Nihkuo'te?"

The ooman shook its-no, her head.

He looked at the creature for a moment and then named her.

"Da'dtou-di." It was the feminine of "small knife." A brave name, and it suited her.

Da'dtou-di pointed at herself and did her best. "Dahdtooudee?"

Dachande hissed with pleasure. It was a start, and it was enough; it was all the time they could waste on pleasantries. Should they survive, they would talk later.

He stood. "Da'dtou-di," he said, "we must go."

The ooman got up, staggered slightly, and then nodded. She was all right.

Dachande turned and walked to the door. He listened.

The drones had run past their structure and were assembling elsewhere. Which likely meant their nest was close by.

The Leader waited for Da'dtou-di to join him, feeling older than he'd ever felt before. His bones ached. He had been on many Hunts, dangerous Hunts, but for the first time, the outcome was not obvious. There were more drones here than he'd ever fought, and where there was a nest, there would be a queen-the drones could do that, change to female when no others were around. And a queen was not an easy kill.

He sighed deeply. If his Final Hunt were not today, it would be soon."

Sexy Poot

Thanks. I don't remember that part at all. Prey was my first AvP book I bought when I was like 12. Based solely on the cover art. I find it both sad and amazing that the first AvP story arc is better than anythings that's come yet. Why cant anyone get it right?

I still don't think they should have boobs. All for females being bigger tho.

Topazora

Topazora

DoomRulz

n00b, hunting deer.

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2013, 04:05:07 AM
n00b, hunting deer.

More like a Buck or a Stag.

DoomRulz

He's still a n00b. I don't imagine a stag or buck would give a Predator problems.

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2013, 04:35:01 AM
He's still a n00b. I don't imagine a stag or buck would give a Predator problems.

As a Hunter, I doubt that it matters, problem or not.

DoomRulz

He's a Predator. The guy goes after marines that carry assault rifles and he's chasing down a buck?

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2013, 04:57:03 AM
He's a Predator. The guy goes after marines that carry assault rifles and he's chasing down a buck?

So?

DoomRulz

I'm just wondering if he was bored :P

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 02, 2013, 05:07:23 AM
I'm just wondering if he was bored :P

Possibly so.

Sexy Poot

Silly Doom, it takes place on Deer planet!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed