Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,286 times)

Sexy Poot

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 04, 2012, 04:03:39 AM
At least his armour looked good enough.

Oh yeah. It was such a relief to see the original look back from the dreaded AvP styles. When I was in the theater I actually smiled seeing it. I think whenever the next one comes out, it'll look even better.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Another BTS picture from Batman: Dead End...

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 04, 2012, 06:18:04 PM
Another BTS picture from Batman: Dead End...

Put 'Dead End''s 'Big Red' in a role stalking samurai in feudal Japan. :o

= STFU AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Gilfryd

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 04, 2012, 01:55:10 PMOh yeah. It was such a relief to see the original look back from the dreaded AvP styles. When I was in the theater I actually smiled seeing it. I think whenever the next one comes out, it'll look even better.

Thing is though these are individuals of the same species and he was an almost exact copy of the original.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 04, 2012, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 04, 2012, 04:03:39 AM
At least his armour looked good enough.

Oh yeah. It was such a relief to see the original look back from the dreaded AvP styles. When I was in the theater I actually smiled seeing it. I think whenever the next one comes out, it'll look even better.

Assuming another one is ever made.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Gilfryd on Dec 05, 2012, 03:25:40 AM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 04, 2012, 01:55:10 PMOh yeah. It was such a relief to see the original look back from the dreaded AvP styles. When I was in the theater I actually smiled seeing it. I think whenever the next one comes out, it'll look even better.

Thing is though these are individuals of the same species and he was an almost exact copy of the original.

True that was a bit weird I meant his face more than anything. I mean Scar and Wolf seriously?

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 05, 2012, 11:52:50 AM
Quote from: Gilfryd on Dec 05, 2012, 03:25:40 AM

True that was a bit weird I meant his face more than anything. I mean Scar and Wolf seriously?

I feel Wolf's design did not deviate from the yautja norm we were used to, waaay less than Scar. Especially not in body type, facially yeah Anytime's Stan Winston face was and always will be a marvel of modern cinema, still, in comparison even facially Scar's was much more cringeworthy/facepalm inducing than Wolf's.

Sexy Poot

Yep yep. Wolfs was closer than Scars, but the originals best. I mean, it doesn't even look like a guy in a suit. Movies that come out today dont even look as real as Anytime. Serious Winston skills.

shadowedge

My favorite armor design was Pussyface's. It was completely different from all of the other Predators. It was bronze instead of silver. It had such cool shapes too, almost like an insect instead of Anytime's "futuristic spartan" look or Scar's samurai/knight look.

Pussyface's armor looked organic. It had curves and everything had ornaments on it. Plus his plasma caster was so different looking too. It was flat instead of gun shaped.

DoomRulz

I didn't like his caster design personally. It looked weak.

chupacabras acheronsis

it was weak. the bolt didn't do much damage nor looked particularly impressive.

the Disc makes up for it though.

Bender1988

I found this today

Topazora

Topazora

wow  :o
He's really decked out, though I wonder what creature the xeno, under his foot, bursted out of.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bender1988 on Dec 12, 2012, 07:44:59 AM
I found this today

What the hell is going on with this picture??

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 13, 2012, 03:41:45 AM
Quote from: Bender1988 on Dec 12, 2012, 07:44:59 AM
I found this today

What the hell is going on with this picture??

I think there's a Predator...

somewhere...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed