Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,312 times)

Master

Predators skull I`ve found.

legacy

The_Kuff

I dont think that skull looks very good.....its cool and all but doesnt look like a skull. Its to bumped/ridgesd/spikey, it looks more like an unpaitned predator face lacking details.

Nightmare

i saw a cool pred skull pic somewhere, if u check the fan section, the pred game thread, go to th srceenies and search the game over one, there i used the pred skull.

i post the link here later

all the pics posted so far are great!

ShadowPred

Quote from: arnold23 on Sep 25, 2007, 06:08:13 AM
No one cares about that, the original point is that that costume is from P2, not P1.  Although it might originate, not everyone knows that.

It's common knowledge nowadays.

Deadly Lotus

my favourite Predator piccie is:

just classic

REYALS

Quote from: nukem11 on Sep 24, 2007, 07:54:38 PM
http://gamesover.my-underworld.net/alien_vs_predator/Costume%202.jpg
Not sure where this pics from but I like the look of him. Still old school pred looking. Some people dress up as the predator and they look silly but this guy looks pretty cool.
This is from the Stan Winston book, and it is actually the original helmet they were going to use for the PREDATOR, but didnt, just for the to fact it looks alot like his face, they went with the one you see in the movie. Although I think you see this very same helmet in P2 at the end with all of the PREDATOR's. In all actualality, this is my favorite PREDATOR helmet... ever!

Der_Meister

this one is pretty ace

TheUrbanPredator

ShadowPred

The internet, literally every site that deals with anything predator has this pic

The Cleaner

Anyone have full body pics of the P2 Pred? I seem to remember some reference images around with him holding his combi-stick and him in the slaughterhouse.

REYALS

...That's what Im speekin' of!!! ;D ;D

Dark Passenger

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed