Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,299 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

Well Vasquez shot at the alien head the same number of rounds a regular M39 can hold, which means it is the same caliber
Then maybe the pistol is loaded with +P+ rounds  ,that would mean a new barrel a new frame + harder recoil springs (those pistol were not made to shot +P rounds)
Same sh*t for Gorman's pistol

We can also suppose that those pistols shoot regual pessure ammo  with explosive projectils ,BUT as we can see none of these projectils have exploded on impact with the alien head . They behaved pretty much like FMJ ( a mix of ricochet & penetrations)

In my opinion  these guns (including Hick's shotgun) were pretty much personal pieces, purchased & kept  in the sake of gun fetishism (a pretty common thing in the militaries, remember Patton's colt 1873 during WWII).   And also as a back-up weapon. They were not really miltiary grade weapon.

Topazora

Topazora

this poor girl has everything going against her

more nebezial

though, taking composition into consideration, you'd think she would've noticed the predator out of the corner of her eye, Jason's the one that's really out of line of sight

DoomRulz

Looks more like Preddy and Jason aren't in the least bit interested in her.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Topazora on Jul 20, 2012, 07:28:12 PM

i wouldn't say so. she's the underdog here.

also her bikini goes over her hips. there's something really damn suspicious about that. maybe she's an hybrid from Species.

Requiem28

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 21, 2012, 02:13:09 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Jul 20, 2012, 07:28:12 PM

i wouldn't say so. she's the underdog here.

also her bikini goes over her hips. there's something really damn suspicious about that. maybe she's an hybrid from Species.

HOLY!  You're right!

Topazora

Topazora

I'm sure Jason's should the one she should be worried about, b/c the predator's plasma cannon would've bounced off of her rack.

oh shit, maybe I should to go bed

psychonaut25

I have a request for a picture of a Predator standing next to a facehugger in a jar. It is an old photoshopped image created using Aliens scene with facehugger jars. I'm not able to find it now. If someone knows what picture I mean and can post it here I would be very very thankful.

jonc2006

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Jul 21, 2012, 11:21:32 PM
I have a request for a picture of a Predator standing next to a facehugger in a jar. It is an old photoshopped image created using Aliens scene with facehugger jars. I'm not able to find it now. If someone knows what picture I mean and can post it here I would be very very thankful.

You mean this?

psychonaut25

Quote from: jonc2006 on Jul 22, 2012, 01:17:50 AM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Jul 21, 2012, 11:21:32 PM

You mean this?

http://www.serenadawn.com/Predator-3.jpg

Exactly !! Thanks !

Requiem28

Sexy Poot

Cant remember the comics name... Dammit!

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 22, 2012, 05:12:20 PM
Cant remember the comics name... Dammit!

Hell & Hot Water.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 22, 2012, 03:59:10 PM

the more I look at it, the less I can take it seriously  :-\

ShadowPred

Quote from: Topazora on Jul 22, 2012, 10:59:30 PM

We need to see it in motion!

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 23, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Jul 22, 2012, 10:59:30 PM

We need to see it in motion!

I guess that might make difference

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed