Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,323 times)

psychonaut25

Quote from: shadowedge on Jul 12, 2012, 12:02:27 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 11, 2012, 05:10:34 PM
everyone will give you the same argument as with the superheroine costumes. swimsuit = mobility and comfort. i'm not sure if you can say the same about armor plates, but the fact that Predators already go nearly butt naked into combat doesn't help matters.

have we ever seen a predator with chainmail or other type of clothing that doesn't look like BDSM gear when out of context?

NSFW

Spoiler
[close]

It was my avatar here for a long time :)

Predator Queen

chupacabras acheronsis

it's becoming popular, that's all i know...

Requiem28

Jurassic Predator

delsaber8

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 16, 2012, 02:05:59 PM
Jurassic Predator

What if jurassic park 4 had preds in it, that would be one badass cross over film.

DoomRulz

Why does that T.Rex look Alien-ified?

chupacabras acheronsis

it's someone interpretation of a xeno T-rex.

delsaber8

so does that mean a T-rex was impregnated and this is the xeno that burst out?

ShadowPred

This is exactly what the Bros. Straus wanted when they said they wanted dinosaur sized Xenomorphs.

shadowedge

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 17, 2012, 03:28:01 AM
This is exactly what the Bros. Straus wanted when they said they wanted dinosaur sized Xenomorphs.

That would have been better than the pushover ones we got in AVPR.

ShadowPred

Quote from: shadowedge on Jul 17, 2012, 09:20:58 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 17, 2012, 03:28:01 AM

That would have been better than the pushover ones we got in AVPR.

You must be kidding. There were no dinosaur sized Xenomorphs in AvPR. In my post I was making a joke about how the Bros. Straus actually wanted Xenomorphs for an AvP 3 movie that were as big as dinosaurs...that is not a joke, but a terrifying fact.

Sexy Poot

All he said was it would have been better... Never did he say there were.

shadowedge

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 17, 2012, 01:06:03 PM

Yeah, what I meant was the the idea of dinosaur sized xenomorphs was better then the weak regular ones we got in AVPR. AVPR really made the aliens out to be pushovers. A ordinary high school pizza guy kills a few of them for crying out load.

delsaber8

Quote from: shadowedge on Jul 17, 2012, 04:36:50 PM

Yeah, what I meant was the the idea of dinosaur sized xenomorphs was better then the weak regular ones we got in AVPR. AVPR really made the aliens out to be pushovers. A ordinary high school pizza guy kills a few of them for crying out load.
I know right a crew of space truckers with a flamethrower and motion tracker get wiped out by one but a pizza guy kills a few without even trying.

DoomRulz

Quote from: shadowedge on Jul 17, 2012, 04:36:50 PM

If he has the right weaponry, why is that so unbelievable?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed