Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,283 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BTW:

Bat Chain Puller

The great female Predator breast debate rears it's ugly (motherfukka) head once again.  :laugh:

Agree or disagree: If they ever appear in a film (and eventually they will) they WILL have breasts. It's inevitable from a harmonic design standpoint.

Spoiler
Keep her lean and keep her mean.
[close]

DoomRulz

I'm not sure breasts are the bad part. The thing that irks me is seeing her in a Pred-bikini.

chupacabras acheronsis

everyone will give you the same argument as with the superheroine costumes. swimsuit = mobility and comfort. i'm not sure if you can say the same about armor plates, but the fact that Predators already go nearly butt naked into combat doesn't help matters.

have we ever seen a predator with chainmail or other type of clothing that doesn't look like BDSM gear when out of context?

Bat Chain Puller

The role of a female Predator in the context of the film and the species culture is the bigger mystery. I've heard a lot of 'the female is dominate' and 'bigger' than the male. I'd say the opposite. They are probably stay at home moms. Or more likely slaves. (Some peeps wouldn't see a difference there.) 

But you can bet when we do see them on film, they'll be hunters too.  ::)

DoomRulz

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 11, 2012, 05:10:34 PM
everyone will give you the same argument as with the superheroine costumes. swimsuit = mobility and comfort. i'm not sure if you can say the same about armor plates, but the fact that Predators already go nearly butt naked into combat doesn't help matters.

have we ever seen a predator with chainmail or other type of clothing that doesn't look like BDSM gear when out of context?

Dude, the figure I just saw on the previous page made me cringe. I'll actually vomit if I see that on screen!

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 11, 2012, 05:38:19 PM
The role of a female Predator in the context of the film and the species culture is the bigger mystery. I've heard a lot of 'the female is dominate' and 'bigger' than the male. I'd say the opposite. They are probably stay at home moms. Or more likely slaves. (Some peeps wouldn't see a difference there.) 

But you can bet when we do see them on film, they'll be hunters too.  ::)

she'll be a beautiful, strong huntress, that don't need no male.

shadowedge

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 11, 2012, 05:10:34 PM

NSFW

Spoiler
[close]

MrSpaceJockey

how many times will that dreaded image appear

shadowedge

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 12, 2012, 12:20:40 AM
how many times will that dreaded image appear

It will never go away. It will never die. When we are long gone that image will still exist.  ::)

Requiem28

From SWS....

chupacabras acheronsis

it's a custom statue.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed