Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,483 times)

Vepariga

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vepariga on May 03, 2012, 04:23:38 AM
Quote from: shadowedge on May 03, 2012, 02:14:38 AM
Heres some more found on Deviant Art!

Source: http://mangrasshopper.deviantart.com/art/Last-kiss-Goodbye-298472433?q=sort%3Atime%20predator&qo=355

Source: http://wyv1.deviantart.com/art/Gladiatopredator-199801506?q=gallery%3Awyv1%2F512310&qo=51
Visit the sources to see the high res versions.

Loving those two. Great stuff  8)

You know, I think I'd mind a female Predator a lot less if she didn't have cleavage. Seriously.

Sexy Poot

Exactly. Boobs aren't needed on a predator.

PREDDY VEDDER

Predators are humanoids... Of course the females have boobs. They jus gotta

Sexy Poot

They dont have lips. Boobs are overexposed in real life I dont need those overrated mounds of fat in my predator movies.

chupacabras acheronsis

lets put this in context.

you want to put a FEMALE predator in a movie. that means you want to make the gender of this murderous, sadistic alien creature an actual plot point that affects how the movie develops.

you're going to make such a terrible movie you might aswell add fan service and go full retard because you know people will flock to see extraterrestrial amazonian tits regardless of how silly this whole thing is in the first place.

shadowedge

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2012, 01:34:50 AM

You know, I think I'd mind a female Predator a lot less if she didn't have cleavage. Seriously.

Normally I would agree with you, but not in the case of Predators.

The males wear almost nothing, except a loin cloth, shin armor, shoulder armor, and a half breast plate.

It makes sense that the females would wear similar clothing.

I don't think their culture puts much value on clothing, and I don't think there is anything sexual about it, it is just their culture.

In the AVP War comic the Predators on the ship were completely naked to wearing nothing but a loincloth and they were seen casually chatting with each other.

Besides that model of a female Predator is actually wearing more than most of the male predators that we have seen.

All that said, I do not think that female Predators have big breasts since they are so muscular. Boobs are mostly fat and Predators have very little fat on them.

Female bodybuilders have very small breasts for that reason. Any ones with large breasts are usually implants.

OpenMaw

Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on May 04, 2012, 03:11:13 AM

being humanoid has nothing to do with breasts. Being a mammal does, and Predators are very clearly not mammals.

Requiem28

A lot of artists are obsessed with designing Predators that have fairly organic looking armor.  I personally enjoy the rugged boxy armor and plasma caster back pack that Anytime had.

shadowedge

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 04, 2012, 04:25:22 PM
Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on May 04, 2012, 03:11:13 AM

being humanoid has nothing to do with breasts. Being a mammal does, and Predators are very clearly not mammals.

The novel Aliens vs Predator Prey specifically states that female Predators have breasts though.

Dachande the main predator has to help Machiko with acid burns on her chest so and he removes her top and realizes that she is a female because of the fact that both she and predator females have breasts.

He thought she was a male before this because of her size. He says that Predator males are smaller than the females so he thought Machiko was a male because she is short,, but after seeing her breasts he realizes that humans are the opposite of predators, that the males are bigger then the females.

DoomRulz

Quote from: shadowedge on May 04, 2012, 10:05:45 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2012, 01:34:50 AM

Normally I would agree with you, but not in the case of Predators.

The males wear almost nothing, except a loin cloth, shin armor, shoulder armor, and a half breast plate.

It makes sense that the females would wear similar clothing.

I don't think their culture puts much value on clothing, and I don't think there is anything sexual about it, it is just their culture.

In the AVP War comic the Predators on the ship were completely naked to wearing nothing but a loincloth and they were seen casually chatting with each other.

Besides that model of a female Predator is actually wearing more than most of the male predators that we have seen.

All that said, I do not think that female Predators have big breasts since they are so muscular. Boobs are mostly fat and Predators have very little fat on them.

Female bodybuilders have very small breasts for that reason. Any ones with large breasts are usually implants.

Maybe they don't put value on clothing but I do. I don't Predator boobies invading my mind while fapping to human boobies.

Predator Queen

You know every time this argument happens I feel the need to change my avatar

Nix Evil

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 05, 2012, 04:20:36 AM
You know every time this argument happens I feel the need to change my avatar

never.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed