Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,444 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: REDDEVIL on Apr 07, 2012, 10:40:32 PM
http://www.syndime.com/pics/predator.jpg
Predator 3D.Use red/blue stereoscopic glasses for optimal illusion.
{puts on glasses} huh it does work

Requiem28

Requiem28

DoomRulz

Not a bad rendition of Scar at all but that snake-like cannon...damn you Paul Anderson.

shadowedge

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2012, 02:10:31 PM
Not a bad rendition of Scar at all but that snake-like cannon...damn you Paul Anderson.

I actually like the snake like canon more than the classic canon. It allows for a much greater range of firing, especially to the right, due to being able to extend past the front of the bio mask.

The original couldn't fire right much because the mask got in the way. The Predator would blow his own face off.

Requiem28

Quote from: shadowedge on Apr 22, 2012, 03:42:16 AM

I actually like the snake like canon more than the classic canon. It allows for a much greater range of firing, especially to the right, due to being able to extend past the front of the bio mask.

The original couldn't fire right much because the mask got in the way. The Predator would blow his own face off.

Lol, that would suck.

chupacabras acheronsis

it could, you know, turn it's shoulders. it's not like the predator can lock targets he hasn't even seen yet.

DoomRulz

I don't think the Predator is stupid enough to fire the cannon when it's angled like that towards his head. All he needs to do is turn his head.

shadowedge

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 22, 2012, 06:05:02 AM

I don't think the Predator is stupid enough to fire the cannon when it's angled like that towards his head. All he needs to do is turn his head.
The main problem is that the mask  protrudes so much and the caster is a bit recessed. It doesn't allow for a huge range of firing without accidentally endangering the Predator.

One of the only things AVP made improvements on was the plasma caster having that snake like "arm". It makes firing easier from the x and y axis.

Just imagine youngbloods making their first mistake and blowing off a mandible by mistake. Maybe that is why Wolf has half of his face burned. j/k.

chupacabras acheronsis

you know bombers during WWII had a blocking mechanism that impeded the gunners from shooting the wings of their own plane off? or the biplanes of WWI, they had a system that disconected the trigger while the blades of the engine were in front of the machinegun so it didn't shoot it off.

safety mechanism are the first thing you make when you build weapons.

DoomRulz

Quote from: shadowedge on Apr 22, 2012, 06:46:20 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 22, 2012, 06:05:02 AM

The main problem is that the mask  protrudes so much and the caster is a bit recessed. It doesn't allow for a huge range of firing without accidentally endangering the Predator.

One of the only things AVP made improvements on was the plasma caster having that snake like "arm". It makes firing easier from the x and y axis.

Just imagine youngbloods making their first mistake and blowing off a mandible by mistake. Maybe that is why Wolf has half of his face burned. j/k.

It's been working so far so your argument is invalid.

Requiem28

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 22, 2012, 03:28:43 PM
you know bombers during WWII had a blocking mechanism that impeded the gunners from shooting the wings of their own plane off? or the biplanes of WWI, they had a system that disconected the trigger while the blades of the engine were in front of the machinegun so it didn't shoot it off.

safety mechanism are the first thing you make when you build weapons.

Wow.  I always wondered about that! Thanks for finally clearing that up for me. :)

Reaper117

Requiem28

So much work put into a silly concept.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed