Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,422 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 12, 2011, 02:13:28 PM

this makes me smile :)

Quote from: icyone on Oct 12, 2011, 07:34:37 PM
How a female Predator might realistically look:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/315/d/4/conceptart___vikingpredator_15_by_coollekotten-d2y2o49.jpg
Muscular, low body fat, lizard like skin. Basically it looks like a female Predator rather then a human supermodel with a predator head.

I really do like those concepts, and they are very realistic.  I like the idea of the female predators having femmy figures like ours, but realistic for a warrior race.  And I do agree, a warrior race shoudn't have females that look like super models.

frostedone

frostedone

Yeah some artists draw female Predators like thin waisted human women, but it makes sense that they would be pretty buff. Feminine curves and stuff is fine, but 6 pack abs and defied biceps is a must for such a warrior alien race. Also a novel said that the females were bigger than the males so, it makes sense that they would be really physically strong.

Also how did you link those two images Topazora? I just linked them to her deviantart page, but when you quoted me, it showed up as actual images.

The artist who drew those is: Coollekotton  http://coollekotten.deviantart.com/ by the way.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Topazora on Oct 12, 2011, 09:28:29 PM

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/315/d/4/conceptart___vikingpredator_15_by_coollekotten-d2y2o49.jpg[/img]

I went to the site, opened the image in the separate window to actually the image address, then inserted image.

Requiem28

Quote from: Topazora on Oct 12, 2011, 09:28:29 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 12, 2011, 02:13:28 PM

this makes me smile :)

Quote from: icyone on Oct 12, 2011, 07:34:37 PM
How a female Predator might realistically look:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/315/d/4/conceptart___vikingpredator_15_by_coollekotten-d2y2o49.jpg
Muscular, low body fat, lizard like skin. Basically it looks like a female Predator rather then a human supermodel with a predator head.

I really do like those concepts, and they are very realistic.  I like the idea of the female predators having femmy figures like ours, but realistic for a warrior race.  And I do agree, a warrior race shoudn't have females that look like super models.

Who ever said that any of those Predators that we've seen in the movies aren't female?

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Requiem28 on Oct 16, 2011, 01:57:53 AM
Who ever said that any of those Predators that we've seen in the movies aren't female?

Or that the concept of male/female is even relevant to the species.

Since the creature shares multiple physical traits (and customs) of human beings ... it stands to reason we were probably witnessing the male of the species. It also stands to reason, that the female Predators would share the same similarities to human women as the males do with human men.

All guess work.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 12, 2011, 03:11:18 PM
I very much like the feel of that poster though personally I would have made the Predator a gigantic figure in the background.

I don't think that'd work as well. The poster as it is really illustrates how much stealth the Predator used; making it giant and looming would imply a much less subtle approach, I think.

Requiem28

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 16, 2011, 03:47:11 AM
I very much like the feel of that poster though personally I would have made the Predator a gigantic figure in the background.

I don't think that'd work as well. The poster as it is really illustrates how much stealth the Predator used; making it giant and looming would imply a much less subtle approach, I think.

I would have put him (or her) up in the trees...

LadyZero

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 16, 2011, 02:29:25 AM
Since the creature shares multiple physical traits (and customs) of human beings ... it stands to reason we were probably witnessing the male of the species. It also stands to reason, that the female Predators would share the same similarities to human women as the males do with human men.

You mean PMS, a hatred of spiders, worries about their weight, an affinity for shoes, being FABULOUS and the ability to reduce a male to a quivering wreck with just a Look?

Damn. They're way scarier than the males in that case.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: LadyZero on Oct 16, 2011, 09:10:54 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 16, 2011, 02:29:25 AM

You mean PMS, a hatred of spiders, worries about their weight, an affinity for shoes, being FABULOUS and the ability to reduce a male to a quivering wreck with just a Look?

Damn. They're way scarier than the males in that case.

If by PMS you mean Predator Mandible Sciatica? Then, yes.

They probably eat the head off their men (Dreads and all) after coitus.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Requiem28 on Oct 16, 2011, 05:19:34 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 16, 2011, 03:47:11 AM

I would have put him (or her) up in the trees...

Yeah, that woulda been better.

Requiem28

Those two look awesome

LadyZero

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 16, 2011, 03:13:59 PM
If by PMS you mean Predator Mandible Sciatica? Then, yes.

They probably eat the head off their men (Dreads and all) after coitus.

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/Predprey.jpg

No, I meant the OTHER kind of PMS, the type that sends you men scurrying for cover once a month and leads to us females begging you to buy us copius amounts of chocolate :laugh:

Related to topic, I want that Pred's phone number and I want it now.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Even if it makes clicking noises and has a forked tongue?

LadyZero

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 16, 2011, 08:28:37 PM
Even if it makes clicking noises and has a forked tongue?

Some girls find clicky noises sexy :laugh: And yes. Forked tongue and all, I want his number.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: LadyZero on Oct 16, 2011, 08:42:51 PM
And yes. Forked tongue and all, I want his number.
You wonderfully courageous specimen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed