Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,332 times)

Topazora

Topazora

I have to admit I find it rather funny how there's a lot of people (fanboys, I'm surprised) that don't like the oversexualization of female predators, despite the fact that I'm pretty sure that when Predator first came out, the only thing the women saw where naked sixpacks running across the screen and that includes the Predator.  One could say, the predator design is already sexualized- for the fangirls, though probably not intentionally.  All I'm just saying, there's no need to get offended by oversexualization, and just relax.
Say what you want, but when I saw the movie, I couldn't help wonder who the intended audience really was.
IMHO

Anywhoo... the bottom picture is effin sweet, but the top picture bothers me just for the fact that the artist used Poser.  Never really cared for pictures done with Poser since it always looks off.

DoomRulz

Oh great, now Predator is the subject of sociological analysis. Thanks guys.

Sexy Poot

Jesus Christ, u people find anything to complain about...  ::)

Ghost Rider

Why is anyone complaining? Its just a picture of a Predator with boobs. It doesn't bother me.

Vecrotus

Back on topic. This picture is probably my favourite Predator pic that is not a shot from any of the movie.

Topazora

Topazora

That is pretty... pretty creepy.
But kinda cool though.

Vecrotus

Best pic of the unmasked Jungle Hunter in my opinion.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 27, 2011, 09:11:21 PM
Back on topic. This picture is probably my favourite Predator pic that is not a shot from any of the movie.

Oh Stan. Only you could create something from 1987 and still make it look top-notch to this day :-[

LadyZero

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 27, 2011, 09:11:21 PM

That's absolutely wonderful, he looks so evil.

'I'ma just chillin' here, strokin' mah skull.'

The original design is definitely the best, all the others just pale into insignificance compared to him. Even City Hunter.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 09, 2011, 10:28:04 AM

There is something pretty special about this guy   :)

LadyZero

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Sep 28, 2011, 05:40:56 PM

He can pick his own nose with his lower tusks  :laugh:

Predator Queen

Vecrotus

It is probably the fact that he appeared in a movie for three minutes and made as much of an impact as Jungle Hunter and City Hunter.

Ghostface

The living embodiment of broken tusk.

Keith

Nice avi/sig combo Vecrotus!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed