Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,532 times)

predxeno

Wait if they don't understand you, why is one of them going to hurt you if you call it Pussyface? ???

Ghostface

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 30, 2011, 02:57:06 AM
I just don't think its respectful, they have a mild understanding of English you go up to one and call it Pussyface its going to f*cking hurt you.

To quote an ol' lady, "I dont think he gives a shit"

You could call him Susan but unless you got a weapon, he wouldnt waste his time with you.

predxeno

Well technically, if the Predator saw what you did as a direct confrontation, he would be obligated to fight you to uphold his own honor and respect.

Sharp Sticks

I just don't think its respectful, they have a mild understanding of English you go up to one and call it Pussyface its going to f*cking hurt you.

Whuh...it's going to f**king hurt you anyway. It's a bastard from space.

huntin8-t0n

You dare to call it anyting it either gives a shit or tears you apart.

But Pussyface is not the best name (though I think nicknames aren't khewl), it's like calling aliens dickheads (just as the pred they have the resemblence), or instead of Anytime using 'motherf**ker'. 'Oh man, I love the predator franchise, especially Pussyface and Motherf**ker!' and then the people around start to wonder what 'predator' your talking about....*shiver*

Okay, it's half kidding, but I prefer Jungle and city hunter.

Keith

I think it's time the admin break off this nice little debate about the "Pussyface" name into it's own thread.  :)

chupacabras acheronsis

>if it reminds you of those Axe commercials then it's not a good name.<

predxeno

How does Pussyface remind you of Axe? ???

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 30, 2011, 06:48:58 PM
How does Pussyface remind you of Axe? ???

Just spray on some axe and you'll be muff divin in no time!... Right?

chupacabras acheronsis

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Ssssspeaking of the Predator in Predator 2...

predxeno

http://www.facebook.com/#!/StanWinstonSchool

This facebook page has lots more Alien and Predator pics as well.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thank you gladly for the link, Predxeno. *Rampages through the FB page nomming pics*

predxeno

A pic from the site:

QuoteThe original PREDATOR maquette. Sadly, those sexy chest spines were cut down on the full-sized suit...

DoomRulz

He looks like he's casting magic lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed