Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,297 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 29, 2011, 03:14:35 AM
None of them better than Pussyface.

Oh man. Pussyface.

Pussyface is the greatest Predator name ever conceived. They should say it again, instead of 'Space Faggot.'

Keith

Given the theme of Predator 2, "Pussyface" fits perfectly and isn't disrespectful in the least.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I prefer 'Ghost' myself, if anything because I can say that I call the Predator that appears in Predator 2 'Ghost' without getting 'what?' faces everywhere around me. :P

Also somebody please explain me how tineye.com works so I can get those cool pictures on that site Keith posted.

Keith

In regards to tineye.com, it's B.S. as far as I'm concerned. The idea is you upload a picture to the site or provide a link, and it will search the internet and find other images that match that image, but in different sizes, etc.

But when I provided some links to some of the pictures on moviepicturedb.com, it came back with 0 results each time, so I decided it was pretty useless.

Stalker

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 29, 2011, 04:20:15 AM
I knew about it for a long time I don't care what he calls himself I just don't think we should call Predator 2 that name

Agreed. It's a ridiculous sounding nickname for such a great character/creature. I don't like calling the original preds by names, I just refer to them by their respective movie titles.

Ghostface

There is only one logic that can decipher all this....

Only one man....

One belief....

PREDXENO

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Keith on Mar 29, 2011, 11:57:43 AM
Given the theme of Predator 2, "Pussyface" fits perfectly and isn't disrespectful in the least.

Unless your a female  :-\.  City Hunter is a better fit for the film setting and the Pred's hunting style.

predxeno

Quote from: Ghostface on Mar 29, 2011, 01:13:39 PM
There is only one logic that can decipher all this....

Only one man....

One belief....

PREDXENO

What to name Predators actually falls to the fans to decide if the companies behind them don't actually give the names to the creatures themselves.  I'm perfectly fine with Pussyface, Harrigan actually calls him that.  Where did Ghost come from?

Sharp Sticks

Pussehface, Puh-pusseh-face, his face, it's like a...

Pussehface!

Valaquen

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 29, 2011, 01:26:29 PM
City Hunter is a better fit for the film setting and the Pred's hunting style.

8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 29, 2011, 04:37:21 PM
Where did Ghost come from?
"Mommy! I've seen a ghost!"

Sharp Sticks

But that was the lamest part of the whole movie.

'Bam bam bam, bam bam!' f**k me.

predxeno

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 29, 2011, 05:24:42 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Mar 29, 2011, 04:37:21 PM
Where did Ghost come from?
"Mommy! I've seen a ghost!"

Ah, right.  I prefer the name Pussyface as I'm sure that Predators are referred to as ghosts in many of the EU stories.

Keith

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 29, 2011, 01:26:29 PM
Quote from: Keith on Mar 29, 2011, 11:57:43 AM

Unless your a female  :-\.  City Hunter is a better fit for the film setting and the Pred's hunting style.

If you're not offended watching Predator 2, then I don't see how you can be offended by "Pussyface".

Predator Queen

I just don't think its respectful, they have a mild understanding of English you go up to one and call it Pussyface its going to f*cking hurt you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed