Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,299 times)

PREDDY VEDDER

QuoteChopper is and will always be bad-ass looking... his mask, his arm blades and the 2 skulls on his back...

Well my only complaint would be that in the movie he is wearing a grey/metal color helmet i'm not fond of,while the brown mask we see in some drawings and figurines looks really really better.

I've been noticing the difference in Chopper's mask color too and it definitley has me asking why is it sometimes brown in artwork: 

and grey

Shasvre

PREDDY VEDDER

[/quote]

He totally looks like he's about to say: "Really? You don't say"

FUZION PREDATOR

Hellf*cking yeah, BORG! my personnal favorite predator armor (and forehead) design

Keith

Just discovered this site that has lots of cool Alien and Predator pictures that I've never seen before. However, it looks like you have to "pay" to get the full-size images. Nonetheless, you can still do lots of browsing:

http://www.moviepicturedb.com/browse/search?title=alien+vs.+predator

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Keith on Mar 27, 2011, 05:38:42 PM
Just discovered this site that has lots of cool Alien and Predator pictures that I've never seen before. However, it looks like you have to "pay" to get the full-size images. Nonetheless, you can still do lots of browsing:

http://www.moviepicturedb.com/browse/search?title=alien+vs.+predator

search the thumbnails on tineye.com, that should give you a few results. most of those pics are avalible here too.

though if they are really charging for downloads without any notification or FOX logo that's a copyright infringement. or they do have permision and are just dementially stupid.

Keith

It looks like most of these images were uploaded by some dude named "Machionic", which doesn't exactly sound like "Fox, Inc.", so what they're doing by charging people money is probably illegal.

I wonder if the guy just ripped some of the high-res images off the recent Blu Rays?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 27, 2011, 05:54:59 PM
search the thumbnails on tineye.com, that should give you a few results. most of those pics are avalible here too.
Sorry if I'm being so facepalm worthy haha, but how does that work? ??? Would I get the full-sized images?

Ghost Rider

Sharp Sticks

Cap. Fitzgerald

It's actually stuck to that device on his hip.
No idea why though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed