Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,386 times)

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 28, 2011, 05:45:17 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 25, 2011, 11:55:40 PM

And bachelor #2 likes moon lit strolls through the valley...

Unfortunately i hate his face ( looks too much like scar's face)

DoomRulz

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 25, 2011, 11:55:40 PM

I like it because the empty white eyes almost make it seem undead which adds to the spooky-factor.

AliceApocalypse

I like how the wrist computer is missing and his wrist blades are extended.  It had a very "vengeance" feel to it.

DoomRulz

No caster adds to that feeling as well.

Aran

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Feb 27, 2011, 01:44:13 AM
That I don't know. I'm guessing the script called for a ship full of off-duty preds, but whether they were all made for individuals, dunno. There's a lot of reuse of the P2 body (plus or minus gear), could be some of the stunt suits? There are distinct individuals, like the shaman/hippie pred, the borg pred, and the elder, but I don't have a real answer for you, duder.

that's Classic on the left right?

DoomRulz

Classic #2, to be precise. It was re-done for that scene.

Aran

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 01, 2011, 06:02:32 PM

Good to know. Well even here he is the shortest amongst the other Preds. No wonder Berserker could take him on easily.

Johnny Handsome

Just the helmet though, the body is P2.

Keith

It looks like you have KPH as the Elder Pred with the one-armed stunt double David Smith in front of him.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Aran on Mar 02, 2011, 09:28:40 AM

Good to know. Well even here he is the shortest amongst the other Preds. No wonder Berserker could take him on easily.

Berserker took him on easily because Beserker was a Bad Blood; they're supposed to be bigger and stronger.

Aran

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 02, 2011, 02:04:14 PM

Berserker took him on easily because Beserker was a Bad Blood; they're supposed to be bigger and stronger.

If only Gort or Lost Predator could avenge Classic's death...

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Aran on Mar 02, 2011, 09:01:44 PM

Bha , if their opponents aren't better than the BSP we saw. I wouldn't call that a vengence but an execution  ;D

Aran

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Mar 02, 2011, 09:23:13 PM

Bha , if their opponents aren't better than the BSP we saw. I wouldn't call that a vengence but an execution  ;D

nah Fuzion. Gort and Lost looks bad-ass. They would skin a BSP one on one. Classic only had his blades and his shoulder cannon was not working(maybe). If Classic had more weaponry (whip,smart disc, shuriken, mines, net gun, spear) I am sure he could kill Berserker.

Sexy Poot

Dear god, someone brought up the whip...

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Aran on Mar 03, 2011, 05:12:16 AM
Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Mar 02, 2011, 09:23:13 PM

nah Fuzion. Gort and Lost looks bad-ass. They would skin a BSP one on one. Classic only had his blades and his shoulder cannon was not working(maybe). If Classic had more weaponry (whip,smart disc, shuriken, mines, net gun, spear) I am sure he could kill Berserker.

Yeah , that's what i was saying  ;)

I was saying that it would be so easy for Gort and lost preds to kick BSP asses , that i wouldn't call that a vengence but a simple execution  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed