Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,313 times)

Sharp Sticks

Damn. Egg on my face.

Looks phenomenal, anyway.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Be great if the HT Berserker face looked like that, mouth is a bit big though. Still nice work.

Aran

If someone can post a pix of both Gort and Lost Predator.. those 2 are awesome

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Aran on Feb 26, 2011, 08:19:42 PM

Gort (on left)-

Lost Predator-

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Aran on Feb 26, 2011, 08:19:42 PM
Don't have much pictures of Lost Predator (it's practically a less-armored version of the original, though), here's some Gort:

samoht

Is the lost predator the exact same suit as the original? Or is it just the same mask?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Only the same mask I believe.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Quote from: samoht on Feb 27, 2011, 01:02:20 AM
Is the lost predator the exact same suit as the original? Or is it just the same mask?

Looks to be the P1 helmet, the P2 suit, but minus some armor/accessories. Of course Gort has the true original P1 helmet, but it only appears in P2, and Gort has P2's body. So at the end of Predator 2 you have one predator with the original helmet that was used, and one with the original (but ultimately scrapped) helmet which wasn't, and they both have some P2 body variant. Apologies in advance if you already knew that! The gort mask is nice, real nice.

samoht

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Feb 27, 2011, 01:12:38 AM
Quote from: samoht on Feb 27, 2011, 01:02:20 AM

Looks to be the P1 helmet, the P2 suit, but minus some armor/accessories. Of course Gort has the true original P1 helmet, but it only appears in P2, and Gort has P2's body. So at the end of Predator 2 you have one predator with the original helmet that was used, and one with the original (but ultimately scrapped) helmet which wasn't, and they both have some P2 body variant. Apologies in advance if you already knew that! The gort mask is nice, real nice.

Thanks.

So, did they make all these different P2 suits from the same mold or were they cast specifically for the actors who wore them?

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

That I don't know. I'm guessing the script called for a ship full of off-duty preds, but whether they were all made for individuals, dunno. There's a lot of reuse of the P2 body (plus or minus gear), could be some of the stunt suits? There are distinct individuals, like the shaman/hippie pred, the borg pred, and the elder, but I don't have a real answer for you, duder.

Bad Replicant

Quote from: ScarredWolf on Feb 26, 2011, 08:23:49 PM
Gort (on left)-

Such an awesome helmet design.

Bloodee Jacob

Prime113

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 25, 2011, 11:55:40 PM

Dude... holy crap! That is freakin BA! I... I must take it.

Aran

Thanks for loading the pics I asked for! Cheers!

Gort and Lost both should have been in Predators. Hunting the BSP for capturing Classic.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 25, 2011, 11:55:40 PM

And bachelor #2 likes moon lit strolls through the valley...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed