Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,528 times)

DoomRulz

Who said the Predators of today look better? I was talking about the cloak effect.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Doom just ignore the clones.

grands0nz0rz

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 15, 2011, 02:22:22 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 15, 2011, 02:04:22 PM
Actually, the new one is better because the new one actually looks like the Predator outline and not a giant gummy bear.
Yeah, I always notice that the dreads are missing.
can't unsee.

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 15, 2011, 10:42:13 PM

But he just wants to be loved!!!

Ranil

Scar and his fail face. XD

DoomRulz

I love that pic :-[

Sexy Poot

Its such a comic book cover photo

samoht

Quote from: Ranil on Feb 16, 2011, 02:02:48 AM

Scar and his fail face. XD

I like this picture.

Coz it shows a shitty alien design getting punished for being shitty.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I hate how big Wolfs blades look.
It's like they can't go back into the wrist holder once they're out.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 16, 2011, 01:45:29 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 15, 2011, 10:42:13 PM

But he just wants to be loved!!!

Haha, I made that!  :D

Johnny Handsome

Here is a rare photo of the Predator wearing the first mask Matt sculpted but was ultimately replaced with the simpler design. Reason? Production felt that this helmet hinted at the appearance of the Predator's face more than the plain helmet. It did make an appearance in Predator 2.

Two for Matt Rose - Here Matt is blackening Kevin Peter Hall's eyes before putting the mask on. Since Matt sculpted and painted the head and helmet of the Predator, he took personal responsibility to make sure it looked excellent on set.

Here is a bad, candid photo of Stan with Kevin during shooting. Few people know that Stan was actually holding Kevin's hands and walking him across the fallen log bridge during the shot where Arnold is hanging beneath it....

Here is a series of photos I shot on set of the Predator the first day he was going to shoot his gun. The Mexican effects guys had loaded the three brass tubes in the gun with gun powder the night before and no one figured that it would settle overnight and be quite so explosive! Kevin, covered with an inch + of latex and foam had no idea what this looked like until we returned to Los Angeles and I got my photos developed. He was unharmed but wow! What a photo!

All comments are from Shannon John Shea, who works at Winston Studios (Now Legacy EFX).
Enjoy.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Niiiiiiiiice.
Really thanks for those Johnny! I love the first one. I've seen always a similar picture, but this one is just... wow.

TheMonolith

I never knew that mask was originally intended for the original film. That is very interesting.
They did make a wise choice in going with the more vague mask as it not only had a more ghostly quality about it, it made the reveal of Anytime's face more suprising.
Still a very great picture.

Keith

Nice pictures J.H. I'm curious where you got these pictures from.

DoomRulz

I'm not big on Gort's mask; looks like an insect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed