Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,423 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 01, 2011, 05:28:31 AM
DAAAAAHmean the face, the mandibles didn't move damnit!
Wat?
The mandibles moved alot actually.

bleau

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 01, 2011, 05:04:17 AM
What? It's always been a puppet, if ya mean the mandibles.
And of course they were open, do you sleep, and scream with your mouth closed?
Do you find it easy to keep your mouth closed when your mouth is dry? Because Classic was on that Totem for two weeks.

Woe. Take it easy there. Anytime didn't look like a puppet, he looked vary realistic. With Classic the mandibles moved. I meant the inner mouth part. Not a big deal, but when he screamed at Nikoli the inner mouth was motionless.
Actually when I sleep my mouth is closed.

How do you know Classic was there for two weeks?

Cap. Fitzgerald

The prequel comic, it actually made sense as opposed to.....
The comic that shall not be named.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Jan 31, 2011, 11:45:43 PM
Interesting.... look at his chest and his right leg , their's pred blood on them.
Maybe their was at least some blood when the grenade belt explode.  maybe it's simply Classic's blood.
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/PredatorsKNB14.png
The chest wound is from Stans stabbing him.  Shows how stupid the film is...a prison shiv does more damage than a full bandolier of grenades exploding.

bobby brown

cool picture though.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 01, 2011, 08:12:32 AM
Interesting.... look at his chest and his right leg , their's pred blood on them.
Maybe their was at least some blood when the grenade belt explode.  maybe it's simply Classic's blood.
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/PredatorsKNB14.png
The chest wound is from Stans stabbing him.  Shows how stupid the film is...a prison shiv does more damage than a full bandolier of grenades exploding.

F*ck forget about that. Well nothing can be saved

Ghostface

One thing I always noticed about anytime is that this brow was very low. When he looked down or even straight ahead, they almost covered his eyes. This forced KPH to tilt his head up and look down (as if he was looking down his nose) at dutch which when coupled with his furious eyes added to the intimidation. Also classics colouring was too brown for my liking which softened his look too much. Anytime had great contrasts of black, dark browns, and pale yellows. These almost gave him shadows across his face which again, added to the intimidation level.

samoht

Quote from: Ghostface on Feb 01, 2011, 11:27:27 AM
One thing I always noticed about anytime is that this brow was very low. When he looked down or even straight ahead, they almost covered his eyes. This forced KPH to tilt his head up and look down (as if he was looking down his nose) at dutch which when coupled with his furious eyes added to the intimidation. Also classics colouring was too brown for my liking which softened his look too much. Anytime had great contrasts of black, dark browns, and pale yellows. These almost gave him shadows across his face which again, added to the intimidation level.

http://c0181321.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/PHnOgnrntYmJro_1_m.jpg

Agreed.

I actually think that Classic, should have been a mix between anytime and pussyface.

That way, people wouldn't compare him to anytime so much, yet he would still be true to the first two designs which we all love. It would look cool as well.

Ghostface

Quote from: samoht on Feb 01, 2011, 11:39:26 AM

Agreed.

I actually think that Classic, should have been a mix between anytime and pussyface.

That way, people wouldn't compare him to anytime so much, yet he would still be true to the first two designs which we all love. It would look cool as well.

I still think he should have been an original design that was very similar to the originals instead of a carbon copy that failed to deliver.

Keith

You hit the nail on the head. This Predator was like a Predator-puppy-dog-on-a pole it was that intimidating. Pathetic.

AliceApocalypse

^ I would have freed him  ;D

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 01, 2011, 04:08:03 PM
^ I would have freed him  ;D

Remember NOT too much salt, otherwise he doesn't stop claiming for water

Predecai

Predecai

I recognized dis too, but I really think Predators is overrated now. Yupp, it has some really bad features, and creture effects (which many on this forum despise as I see, I think it's ok, not s good as the first 2 movies' cretures, but okay), but it is a good move, way better than avp movies. It is not appreciated enough that they tried to make some khewl thing, indeed one, not just shiny, exaggerated bs. The first 2 movies are better, in all aspects, but after many years of silence and failure it's a nice step. Bah!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Feb 01, 2011, 09:54:55 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Feb 01, 2011, 08:12:32 AM

F*ck forget about that. Well nothing can be saved
Actually the wound stopped bleeding earlier, and then after the grenades it was bleeding again. Second the wound on his leg wasn't there before, so even though it wasn't that much the grenades did cause damage. Also who's to say the shrapnel wasn't that sharp after all those years of being banged around in Nolands hideout. And the Predators skin might be pretty thick, I mean Stans had to be strong if he murdered all those people and survived in prison. Also he seemed pretty strong fighting Mombasa and holding back that Predhound.

Master

Quote from: Ghostface on Feb 01, 2011, 11:45:54 AM
Quote from: samoht on Feb 01, 2011, 11:39:26 AM

Agreed.

I still think he should have been an original design that was very similar to the originals instead of a carbon copy that failed to deliver.

Yeah. I was saying that from very begining.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed