Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,104,444 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2011, 09:30:49 PM
Another test fitting:

http://i51.tinypic.com/34ra7nn.jpg

Without the net, you can really see the muscle structure on it's body.
O_o {Reachs hand out}

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I wonder what is the ultimate fate of the original Predator suit... they re-moulded and re-sculpted it to do the Elder at the end of P2, but what about the actual suit used in the film? I've never heard of it again. Especially the animatronic head.

PredalienXenomorph

I thought the original head was used in something for Predators.

ShadowPred

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Jan 17, 2011, 10:45:22 PM
I thought the original head was used in something for Predators.

I believe one of the dude's who worked on the first movie brought the head over, not sure if it was THE actual head, or not, but I guess they just used it as reference.

Valaquen

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 17, 2011, 08:41:28 PM
I wonder what is the ultimate fate of the original Predator suit... they re-moulded and re-sculpted it to do the Elder at the end of P2, but what about the actual suit used in the film? I've never heard of it again. Especially the animatronic head.
It'll be gone. The rubber wastes away after a while. The head will be in SWS's possession.

TheMonolith

I think I'll re-post some old classics here.
Some of the finest moments in the Predator's screen career.

DoomRulz

That last pic is pretty freaky. Pred musta been thinking "You little cocksucker..."

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 17, 2011, 02:54:19 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2011, 09:30:49 PM
Another test fitting:

http://i51.tinypic.com/34ra7nn.jpg

Without the net, you can really see the muscle structure on it's body.
O_o {Reachs hand out}

{...reaches hand out with you}

* Unfortunately the suite and head were probably sold on Ebay  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 17, 2011, 11:11:14 PM
It'll be gone. The rubber wastes away after a while. The head will be in SWS's possession.
Stored in some dark and quirky warehouse?
Poor thing. Fox should've sent it to Bob Burns.

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 18, 2011, 01:41:21 AM

DoomRulz

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 17, 2011, 11:11:14 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 17, 2011, 08:41:28 PM

Smart thing would be to put it in a wax museum or something like that. Where did you hear it's gone?

Keith

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jan 18, 2011, 01:41:21 AM

Thanks for upholding the lore of the Predator. Someday I'll fork over for a blu ray and post some hi-def caps, so all the customers of this site who spend their time here will get to enjoy them.

Predecai

Predecai

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 18, 2011, 03:15:08 AM
That last pic is pretty freaky. Pred musta been thinking "You little cocksucker..."

LOL xDDD

The original suit is not in one piece now? wth??

Tangakkai

Quote from: Predecai on Jan 20, 2011, 01:11:35 PM

LOL xDDD

The original suit was reused in Predator 2 for the "Elder Predator" and tweaked a bit. After that the head & mask got separated from the torso and limbs... at least that's what they say in the Predator 2 commentary.

Valaquen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 19, 2011, 03:45:20 AM
Smart thing would be to put it in a wax museum or something like that. Where did you hear it's gone?
Sure it was the Winston book, either way, the kind of rubber they used was said to degenerate.

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jan 21, 2011, 01:55:48 PM
The original suit was reused in Predator 2 for the "Elder Predator" and tweaked a bit. After that the head & mask got separated from the torso and limbs... at least that's what they say in the Predator 2 commentary.
It wasn't re-used, it was remade from the mold and fitted to make Greyback, as they called him.

Predecai

Predecai

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jan 21, 2011, 01:55:48 PM
Quote from: Predecai on Jan 20, 2011, 01:11:35 PM

LOL xDDD

Oooh. I was thinking it's part of some museum, or at least collector's. It sounds a bit sad though. But explains  why the elder in preda 2 looks so similar. Thank you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed