Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 684,428 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 29, 2010, 05:53:43 PM
At least Wolf was anorexic.
Fixed. ;) ;D

Milan

Milan

Well...I got nothing against how the AVP predators were built, it was their gear that made them look "fat",
I think it's the same thing with Wolf, only the other way around, he had lesser gear, his belt was low cut, resting on his hips not on his waist. His leg protection was on the front not the sides, making him look slimmer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 29, 2010, 05:56:28 PM
In all fairness Anytime wasn't exactly Wolf's build. Nor was Pussyface. They both were packing a few pounds.

They were pudgy; I'd say the 'right' size for a Predator. The AvP Preds were on another planet altogether.

SM

SM

What little I saw of Wolf's build looked more like the original than the AvP shoulder pad brigade.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Mar 30, 2010, 02:08:53 AM
What little I saw of Wolf's build looked more like the original than the AvP shoulder pad brigade.

:D nicely put

SM

SM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I know her from Star Trek TOS, but are you telling me you're pleased or offended?

SM

SM

Neither.

More the resemblence between her and AvP Predators.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I notice that hair is friggin outrageous, so there's definitely that since you know, Anderson increased their hair length.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

He said that scar had more "Predlocks" because he was supposed to be the most handsome pred ever...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And more of his B.S., so there you go.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Xenokiller on Mar 31, 2010, 02:52:56 AM
He said that scar had more "Predlocks" because he was supposed to be the most handsome pred ever...

I'd hit Anytime way before i'd hit Scar.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just make sure you give Monsterbait a call before you do so he can get an artist's rendering :D

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

HOW IS AVPR STILL WINNING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?  :o  >:(

SM

SM

Cos I haven't voted yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed