The Predator Reviews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 07, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Author
The Predator Reviews (Read 71,859 times)

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: georgeromero on Sep 11, 2018, 09:34:43 PM
Thankfully the vast majority here are not like that. You should see transformer fans with their Bayverse vs G1 debate. Speaking of which let's see if Black's movie divides fans successfully and creates generation one preds lol.

Oh man I can imaging it  ;D to be honest I really start not liking all this conversations about canon and stuff. I was fan of predator for more then 20 years, and when i got access to Internet, first thing i start searching about predator fan facts) at first i did take all the book and comics canon seriously, and used ro debate with people about that. But after 10 years in internet I started really not care about canon any more, and rolling my eyes when somebody trying to teach me on predator culture  ;D

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Anybody else thinking Shane black could be playing the biggest April fools day joke in the world? I mean like he let all the critics and early screenings see a "version" of the film, and is holding out for the real version for this coming week? Dam he'd be the biggest a**hole alive for that! Bud sadly that couldn't happen.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Dannyboy on Sep 11, 2018, 09:53:28 PM
Anybody else thinking Shane black could be playing the biggest April fools day joke in the world? I mean like he let all the critics and early screenings see a "version" of the film, and is holding out for the real version for this coming week? Dam he'd be the biggest a**hole alive for that! Bud sadly that couldn't happen.

It's so sad, all critics reaping this movie appart))) Shane really got unlucky this time.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

It's so sad, all critics reaping this movie appart))) Shane really got unlucky this time.
Yeah critics suck, that's why I tend not to take their opinion on things.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Dannyboy on Sep 11, 2018, 10:00:41 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

Yeah critics suck, that's why I tend not to take their opinion on things.

I personally respect critics opinion, of course its politics (industrywise) but when its so many critics critisizing one movie, i do believe that movie is flawed. ;)

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

At least not everyone hates it, it certainly is mixed but some reviewers have enjoyed it, even if it's not perfect.

That will probably be my feeling on it too, I'm not harsh on movies like critics can be and I'm down for a fun ride type of movie, even if it has some issues.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Sep 11, 2018, 10:27:10 PM
At least not everyone hates it, it certainly is mixed but some reviewers have enjoyed it, even if it's not perfect.

That will probably be my feeling on it too, I'm not harsh on movies like critics can be and I'm down for a fun ride type of movie, even if it has some issues.

Oh sure! I wish i would love it! I watching every month Predator 2 and critics trashed that movie like no tommorow  ;. So hopefully this movie is going to be my second "Predator 2" ;)

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Oh sure! I wish i would love it! I watching every month Predator 2 and critics trashed that movie like no tommorow  ;. So hopefully this movie is going to be my second "Predator 2" ;)
Just every month? Damn I'm down to every other day 😂😂😂

cornmeal

cornmeal

yes it is avpgalaxy's fault in the sense that it could of put a middle finger to fox, had a backbone and forced them to change the script. instead you had people not wanting to believe how bad it really was and hyping Shane. sure its a collective of fox, Shane, Fred and the fans that have caused this to happen. don't be naive in thinking 20th century fox dont come to this page and see what the fans of alien and predator are saying.

The community could of resisted and forced fox's hand. let me guess though its none of your fault for hyping the script and trying your absolute best to accept crap, because Shane black is behind it. Um no its petr and elder clan leaders fault for being negative and having issues with it from the very beginning, (which as you can now see was totally justified)

you all knew deep down how bad the script was, why didn't you resist it? oh and talking of petr and elder clan, im sure one of them said they would love to see Christopher Nolan direct a predator film, and they got absolutely jumped on for saying it, well how stupid do you all look now? Nolan vs Black its like comparing gold to copper, nolan would never of made a mess of this film, shane did, you all got this wrong and attacked people multiple times, for trying to tell you how bad this film was going to turn out. apologies anyone?? nah i didnt think so.

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

cornmeal not being funny pal, im glad you took notice to what i was saying over the months, but please there is  having a debate and then attacking people. its been a feisty time on avp lets not pour more fuel on the fire. its ultimately 20th century fox's fault. shane blacks fault and fred dekker sure, but you cannot blame a fandom page for the woes of a movie. Hicks tried to blame me in the same way you are blaming others. let it go bro, its done now.   

skhellter

skhellter

https://twitter.com/agentbizzle/status/1039367659983273984

This is the kind of review you write when you've lost all hope of selling this as a good movie. :laugh:

So... it's a fun trainwreck?  :laugh:

This whole thing turned out to be such a clusterf**k.

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

Maybe he does have a slight point, if we had released the script to the public, and in multiple areas across the net, it might very well of worked and forced them to rewrite it. sadly there is no way to find out. im going watching it at the weekend in 3D, ill publish my review then guys.   

The Old One

The Old One

Sounds like the description for Predator 2, II.

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Dannyboy on Sep 11, 2018, 10:38:08 PM
Quote from: azamultic on Sep 11, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Just every month? Damn I'm down to every other day 😂😂😂

ohh man, not enough time and strenght to watch it every other day  ;)

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Sep 11, 2018, 11:14:10 PM
Maybe he does have a slight point, if we had released the script to the public, and in multiple areas across the net, it might very well of worked and forced them to rewrite it. sadly there is no way to find out. im going watching it at the weekend in 3D, ill publish my review then guys.

Good to know that you decided to watch this movie Elder  :)

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 11, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
Sounds like the description for Predator 2, II.

That's what I am hoping for!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Oh joy, can't wait to read a review from a fan who will start it off with "I was right, it was an abomination!".

When you go looking for trouble, you will surely find it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed