Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Highland - Today at 01:58:40 PM
Just booked myself into James Camerons "challenging the Deep" exhibition followed by a showing of the special edition of Aliens  8)

Not often us Western Australia residents get something cool! ( and it's at the Museum theatre)

The wife remains to be convinced  :laugh:
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 01:42:58 PM
I do have to wonder if Scott could have made anything coherent out of that script, though. It's pretty wild and rambling.
Alien Isolation / Re: Fan Reviews
Last post by Huntsman - Today at 01:37:13 PM
Quote from: Space_Dementia on Mar 27, 2024, 07:39:19 PMI just found exploring a story through the eyes of Ellen Ripley's daughter really compelling
Indeed. It fills out that part of the timeline nicely and gives more depth to her photograph in Aliens. Such a tragic mind game how during all of Isolation her mother is in cryo sleep, and remains that way through all of Amanda's life. It's always a head trip how young Ellen looks in comparison to her daughter too. Great story, great game.
Quote from: Xenomrph on Today at 03:22:57 AMJust got back from seeing the movie with my dad. It had the Fede/Ridley interview. Nothing particularly groundbreaking about Alien or Romulus, but still kinda neat.

Did it include behind the scenes footage as well? Or just Ridley and Fede talking?

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 12:59:20 PMProbably the Filmarena Alien 40th Anniversary 4K Steelbook ... and the Alien Covenant 2017 Filmarena Blu-ray Steelbook.

I missed my chance to get that Alien one but it looks really nice! I prefer the HMV exclusive steelbook of Covenant.
Probably the Filmarena Alien 40th Anniversary 4K Steelbook, and the Prometheus 2012 Blu-ray Steelbook, and the Alien Covenant 2017 Filmarena Blu-ray Steelbook.

All the Aliens/³/Resurrection ones have missed the mark for me.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you happy today?
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:51:36 PM
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:29:41 PM
Really nervous about all these reports of screenings without the interview, given that a core part of the marketing for the rerelease was built around that. :-\ Hope it's straightened out for my showing today.

And hopefully it makes its way online very soon.
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 12:12:21 PM
Posted my response to seeing it yesterday by mistake under Happy ALIEN Day.   ::)

Loved it. Sadly there was no Ridley/Fede interview just the preview of Romulus.
I need more of this!
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed