Author
...Oh My Lunchbox! (Read 2,583 times)

Corporal Hicks

SiL

SiL

Seen 'em around. Don't have a need for a lunchbox, but if I ever did... :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I use one for college. But themed lunch boxes? Nah.

CplWilks

CplWilks

I feel like i'm back in the 80's, surrounded by themed lunch boxes at school... :o

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know...it'd be more tempting if it was a tin.  :P Nah. I kid. Doesn't anyone think it's odd when they make Kiddy merch for an adult franchise?

CplWilks

CplWilks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2007, 02:54:10 PM
You know...it'd be more tempting if it was a tin.  :P Nah. I kid. Doesn't anyone think it's odd when they make Kiddy merch for an adult franchise?

I find it a bit strange I have to say - the Aliens: Operation cartoon was always the one I found an odd choice.  How were they gonna get round the chest burster?  I know it was created at the time of 18cert films becoming kids cartoons (shudders at memories of Robocop: Animated series), the chestburster just seemed a bit violent but integral to the whole thing to gloss over  ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I would love an anime Aliens series. Adult anime series. These things have potential but they aim them at the wrong people.

SiL

SiL

Alien was one of, if not the, first R rated movies to have merchandise aimed squarely at the kiddies.

War Wager

War Wager

I think it's sooo stupid making Alien toys for young kids. It's really just tempting them to watch the movies...

Vader the White

Vader the White

I want one. It's so dorky, but I still want one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed