ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 398,651 times)

RakaiThwei

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SD Perry is here? Is this legit or someone masquerading as SD Perry?

Corporal Hicks

I'm checking with her. She used to be registered here years ago.

I spoke to her yesterday so it's possible she swinging by.

sd perry

Plus, I'm sorry about being so flaky, Corporal. Please don't wait on me for anything, My picture is not worth waiting for. :)

sd perry

I seriously can't imagine anyone pretending to be me, for any reason. Totally flattering, though, thank you! And in case anyone cares, I did NOT call Mister Jones "Jonesy" in the bill of health.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: sd perry on Sep 02, 2014, 07:45:35 AM
Plus, I'm sorry about being so flaky, Corporal. Please don't wait on me for anything, My picture is not worth waiting for. :)

Haha. To be fair, you did warn me from the start about that. It just makes a nice change from pictures of books all the time.  :P

SM

Quote from: sd perry on Sep 02, 2014, 07:50:47 AM
I seriously can't imagine anyone pretending to be me, for any reason. Totally flattering, though, thank you! And in case anyone cares, I did NOT call Mister Jones "Jonesy" in the bill of health.

Straight from the Perry's mouth.

:)

locusta

Nice to hear some things start to clear up ;) Cheers!

About standard edition: Will come and more news about that one quite sooon.

Price is harsh, no doubt. But to make sure, it was not Mr. Locusta´s fee. But I tried to give my best without counting the nickels. :D

Well, the SE is a Sideshow product and they don´t come cheap. Keep in mind it is huge and heavy and as it might not be mentioned by now, it comes with real leather binding etc. The Xeno-Porsche so to say.

I wonder why they did not announce by now, that the standard edition will be release prior to that one.

In the meanwhile, let´s hope that the anticipation is not clouded and let me say that I´m happy and proud to be part of a book, I would have pulled a leg for as a young one when my lifelong addiction took it´s start (and that´s actually a terrible long time already) :D :D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 02, 2014, 06:07:06 AM
Dear SM

I will pay the amount listed if you decaonize ACM

your friend

/poorfag

*deaconize

Spoiler
[close]

and get yerself a job yer bloody layabout!  :laugh:

gabgrave

Man, I so want to get the limited book, screw the price...but my cat just shred my 15 year old copy of the Alien omnibus, so i'm gonna take that as a sign and wait for the standard... Stupid cat.

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 02, 2014, 11:56:30 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 02, 2014, 06:07:06 AM
Dear SM

I will pay the amount listed if you decaonize ACM

your friend

/poorfag

*deaconize

Spoiler
[close]

and get yerself a job yer bloody layabout!  :laugh:

lulz

Darwinsgirl

Congrats to SM & Locusta! 8)

Thanks for clearing up what the binding is made of Locusta. I thought it looked like leather and that would help explain part of the cost.

Kimarhi

tell fox if they ever need a stick alien drawn on line paper............I'm their guy

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 02, 2014, 04:03:11 PM
tell fox if they ever need a stick alien drawn on line paper............I'm their guy

Will do my best  ;)

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Sep 02, 2014, 04:01:40 PM

Congrats to SM & Locusta! 8)

Thanks for clearing up what the binding is made of Locusta. I thought it looked like leather and that would help explain part of the cost.

Thanx allot, highly appreciated.  I just know that the book spine and backside are supposed to be leather with some special treatment.  But all front faces will be hand painted,  what's costy as well.

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 29, 2014, 01:21:25 PM• Signed certificate of canonicity by Middlebrook S.

In every copy or just five gold ones in five random copies all over the world?

locusta

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 02, 2014, 07:33:30 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 29, 2014, 01:21:25 PM• Signed certificate of canonicity by Middlebrook S.

In every copy or just five gold ones in five random copies all over the world?

What I know, it will be in all copies and in his blood. Hope does not get too pale. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed