FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 147,550 times)

psychonaut25

Quote from: Gunflyer on Dec 22, 2011, 06:52:55 AM
Maybe that picture means we'll finally see the long-awaited Superman Vs Aliens? ;)

But a quite retarded Superman....

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So what time will the trailer be up?

nendo

nendo

is it just me or do others think the films becoming less and less like the space jockey and more to do with the android messing with the space jockies tech?

EDIT

Or that The space jockies never created the alien in the first place. They go around and create life for planets etc. What if this film depicts the events that the android stole the tech. modified it on company orders to create a bio weapon. So in turn wayland created the alien and the space jockie was on a mission to get rid of it or at least hide the alien creature. Which will explain why the space jockie sent out a warning and why the company is so interested in the alien rather than the space jockies

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

This is interesting. Something that looks like a big Giger-ish seat and manipulation panels? Is it the same from the Comic-Con pics?

Also, looks like the same panels and backside of the seat:

And then the biggest mystery in the entire Universe:
??? ;D

OpenMaw

Something he intends to smoke, no doubt. ;)

looks like a little tube of rolled up paper, maybe he recently quit smoking?

modprecar

I think this movie is going to suck im a hudge alien fan but what is it with mutated being jumping around check out the last scene of the infected space guy common 28 weeks later in space bull shit spewing >:(

Never say no to Panda!

Well i guess you have to wait for the final product...i never liked seeing humanoid lifeforms jumping THAT way but hey, maybe this is just a prestage of something awesome...lets hope so  :laugh:

low gravity...

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I'm not talking 'bout realism...it just looks silly. If you take any mutant-movie with such high jumping creatures it just looks silly - even if there would be low gravity...just not MY taste  :laugh:

And if those scenes belong together, where you see him behind this "shuttle"...so if he jumps OVER that whole thing he wouldn't fall down as quickly as shown with low gravity...but fly away.

true. i guess we'll have to wait and see though

Parkers Bicep

Quote from: OpenMaw on Dec 22, 2011, 09:10:47 AM
Something he intends to smoke, no doubt. ;)

The Riddler does like a cigar. I've heard him spark up on a audio commentary or two.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

What if he isn't jumping but getting thrown by an explosion?

Edit..Haha. Scratch that, I just saw the better vid. Definately leaping down.

Never say no to Panda!

At least there is no visible explosion, don't think it will be added...i guess he climbed it (as seen in 0:18) and then jumps off the structure. But this looks more like this classical climbing/jumping things nearly without touching the underground  :laugh:

Parkers Bicep

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on Dec 22, 2011, 11:19:38 AM
What if he isn't jumping but getting thrown by an explosion?

After looking at the clip a fair few times, he, to me, looks like he's throwing himself onto the other person.

The other clip where there's speculation that there's a mutated being jumping up a shuttle, it looks to me like it's just someone being thrown up and onto the side/wall by an explosion. My thinking behind this is there's an awful lot of brightness to the left of the person.

Onto other things: Has anyone else seen any hint of Guy Pearce in any of the pictures or footage?

I'm probably 95% lurker due to never getting any time on my PC (wife and kids seem to always have a priority on it) so I'm usually looking at all the threads and posts on my iPod and it's pretty slow going trying to reply to anything if I feel I should.

Has anyone else caught a glimpse of him?

Paul

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed