News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,348 times)

Scorpio

Hemi

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 29, 2016, 06:02:37 PM
I can understand people not liking the trailer or the look of the film, but to then tell other people they are just trying to convince themselves it looks good is petty, its how you know people are taking this trailer way way too seriously.

I thought the trailer looked great, on first viewing and on the last. I didn't have to convince myself of anything (love it or hate it I suspect no one else did either) lol.

Thank you. Seems the haters simply can't have it that most folk actually like the trailer, and assume people are white-knighting the thing.

It's simple: if people say they like it...maybe it's because they do??

Quote"No! I want people to hate it like I do! WA WAA WAAA!!"

Really? What, because we all post on the same Alien/Predator forum people must be like-minded right? Pffff... No one can make me hate that trailer, not even my own wife.

Sidenote: I bloody hated Prometheus with a passion, and so far this trailer has me picking up that Blue-Ray everytime I pass my dvd/BR collection. I hope the entire movie has the same effect.

windebieste

They hate everything after 'ALIENS'.  lol.

-Windebieste.

SiL

I like Alien3, think Aliens is overrated, and still think this is a shitty, shitty trailer.

Ingwar

Quote from: SiL on Dec 30, 2016, 11:21:08 AM
I like Alien3, think Aliens is overrated, and still think this is a shitty, shitty trailer.

I like Alien3, Aliens is slightly overrated but still a great movie. Covenant trailer is great. But at the end of the day, who cares about trailer? It's all about movie to be good.

SiL

This thread is about the trailer. It's perfectly fine to say "I think the trailer is shit" in this thread.

Corporal Hicks

This one is the social media post thread.  :P

You want this one, SiL: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55921.0

SiL

Man, I swore I clicked on the trailer thread!

I'll let myself out.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: SiL on Dec 30, 2016, 11:49:56 AM
Man, I swore I clicked on the trailer thread!

I'll let myself out.

Good, let me lock the door behind you!!  :P ;)

Enoch

Enoch

So, those 4chan leaks are suggesting that
Spoiler
David spilt a bit of black goo and that suddenly destroyed all Engineers on Paradise planet. (and then he crashed with that Juggernaut - Okkk) Ok, thats to some degree plausible, but how on Earth did that miraculous black goo succeeded to destroy Engineer's infrastructure, monuments and buildings??? Pretty difficult to convince me. If thats the case... well John Logan and that fantastic trio screw things a bit  :laugh: ;D ;)
[close]

Ingwar

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 04:04:25 PM

So, those 4chan leaks are suggesting that
Spoiler
David spilt a bit of black goo and that suddenly destroyed all Engineers on Paradise planet. (and then he crashed with that Juggernaut - Okkk) Ok, thats to some degree plausible, but how on Earth did that miraculous black goo succeeded to destroy Engineer's infrastructure, monuments and buildings??? Pretty difficult to convince me. If thats the case... well John Logan and that fantastic trio screw things a bit  :laugh: ;D ;)
[close]

Juggernaut is a battle ship which means it's got some kind of weapon to shoot with? Hard to tell.

Enoch

Enoch

So if thats true, there would be fire... 4chan guy didnt mention that. ??? ::) :P

And what about some underwater scene...

remember this photo

brightsideartcollective - When you watch the upcoming #aliens #film look for the
#seaweed I made that #aliencovenant #ridleyscottfilm #showbiz #hazmat

Prometheops

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 04:21:16 PM
So if thats true, there would be fire... 4chan guy didnt mention that. ??? ::) :P

And what about some underwater scene...

remember this photo

brightsideartcollective - When you watch the upcoming #aliens #film look for the
#seaweed I made that #aliencovenant #ridleyscottfilm #showbiz #hazmat

What's exactly? Some sort of skin?

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed