Predator Reproduction Method Official

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Nov 16, 2007, 06:48:51 PM

Author
Predator Reproduction Method Official (Read 32,983 times)

SiL

SiL

Colin backtracked at the convention, saying the reproductive method may have been a result of coming from a Predator.

Horhey

Do Predators have dingelings? Anyone know?

Xenomorphine

I don't have anything against giving Predators non-human ways of doing stuff, although agree with the early comment that, considering the mouths they have, sex would be a downright lethal exercise, if they do it like that.

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 16, 2007, 10:04:20 PM
^ Exactly. Colin said it is a stage of the Queen that we haven't seen. So I guess he lied and argued with SiL for nothing than?

As shown during the early stages of the 'blue liquid' discussion here, the guy has been known to reappraise his own opinions in a very short space of time. :)

Which, y'know, is no bad thing... It's just that the end result of throwing in all these very fluid ideas for the fun of it is that they might not have much of a solid foundation.

Quote from: Horhey on Nov 16, 2007, 10:09:14 PM
Do Predators have dingelings? Anyone know?

The last batch of costumes were sculpted with something like them, yeah... Whether they'll ever feature on screen, WolfsGirl can only hope. ;)

That Yellow Alien

You know what?

I'm gonna just stop caring now.

Xenomorphine

Weird thought:

If Predators do it like that, does this mean the ones fighting Dutch and Harrigan were basically flashing their genitals in front of them?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 16, 2007, 10:12:20 PM
You know what?

I'm gonna just stop caring now.
One of us! One of us!

WisePredator

Preds do have nads, they do!

Otherwise they wouldn't be wearing crotch armor. ;)

That Yellow Alien

I just love how were getting conflicting reports about this new reproduction cycle. First it is a Queen, now it's because the Predators f**k each other in their pussy mouths, and the Predalien loves that so much he had to assimilate it.

SiL

SiL

You can really see how much thought they put into it.

Preserving canon by saying 'f**k it, we want something new!' since 2006.

Predboy

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 16, 2007, 10:00:52 PM
Besides, they already said it is a young Queen. SiL and Colin had a big debate about it when it was first announced.

WOW! So they think that if a regular facehugger impregnates a predator the result will be a....predalien queen?! My god, thats GENUIS! >:(

Just to let you know, I wasn't attacking your post. Just showing now how i think that they probably didn't think through a single thing when making this film.

Gates

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 16, 2007, 10:10:12 PM
As shown during the early stages of the 'blue liquid' discussion here, the guy has been known to reappraise his own opinions in a very short space of time. :)

Add to that outright lying...he specifically said that Wolf's eye color was a direct match to the original predator...which as we can see from the bust, that's pure bullsh!t...surprise, surprise...

Demonio Cazador

You know guys...you've been right all the time...The Strause Bros are after all of us fans!!  >:( >:(
They lie to us, they rape our characters and reproductive methods they just don't care!!  >:(

::) ;D ;D

Lyana

Lyana

Well i do know how the predators reproduce. And the picture of the predator costume is clearly predictable. (Wearing no clothes obviously) They reproduce like us. Remember the predator has  some of the same characteristics as humans do not to mentrion they walk and run like us. So whats not to say they reproduce like us as well. I do agree with you about the strause brothers wrecking these moments. Maybe in AVP3 they will show this. Besides AVP always evolves around the alien all the time. And yet they are more stupid. Like in AVPR the predator bore the predalien and mutated it. And yet it came out 8o% alien and 20% predator. Let them make the next movie evolve around the predator this time. After all you take it in turns. ;D

shakermakerman

I just look at it as the Alien beeing a survivor like Ash says in Alien.

War Wager

Quote from: Lyana on Mar 09, 2008, 12:44:52 PM
Well i do know how the predators reproduce. And the picture of the predator costume is clearly predictable. (Wearing no clothes obviously) They reproduce like us. Remember the predator has  some of the same characteristics as humans do not to mentrion they walk and run like us. So whats not to say they reproduce like us as well. I do agree with you about the strause brothers wrecking these moments. Maybe in AVP3 they will show this. Besides AVP always evolves around the alien all the time. And yet they are more stupid. Like in AVPR the predator bore the predalien and mutated it. And yet it came out 8o% alien and 20% predator. Let them make the next movie evolve around the predator this time. After all you take it in turns. ;D

Theres nothing to suggest the breed like us, they're not mammals. Aliens are capable of walking and running just like us but we all know they're reproduction method. Like it or not The Bros have basically gave Predators their method. The only twist is that the PredAlien injects Chestbursters instead of whatever Predators inject.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed