Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 617,107 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Picture of when I was feeding Cheeseballs to the deer behind my dorm last fall. I've also fed them skittles, milkshakes, cookies, doughnuts, and cake.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 28, 2015, 02:55:17 PM
Picture of when I was feeding Cheeseballs to the deer behind my dorm last fall. I've also fed them skittles, milkshakes, cookies, doughnuts, and cake.
Our f**king boarding school staff thought it would be great to get some chickens and guess what we live right next to a f**king forest WITH fox so the staff treat the chickens better then us thy feed them and are kind to them so one day all four chickens go to the forest and never appear again :o so me and a couple of guys go to the forest and we find them all dead next to a hole after following the trail of feathers.

The Runner

The Runner

In the end it was the fox who came out the winner with a nice meal of plump fowl. :P

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 28, 2015, 04:14:07 PM
In the end it was the fox who came out the winner with a nice meal of plump fowl. :P
Serves the staff right (how was last night ;)check your mail)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: The Runner on Jul 28, 2015, 02:55:17 PM

Nice. In my small buttcrack, Colorado town, there are deer everywhere. We've got a family that lives in a field behind our house and each season you get to see their little spotted babies hopping around all cute. We throw our old vegetables and what-not back there.

Sounds like your deer are gonna get... Deerabetes if you keep feeding them like that. ;D

The Runner

The Runner

Everyone tells me that lmao

This one didn't take too kindly to her Orville Redinbacker double butter popcorn being shared :(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

This is one of the reasons I actually get a little excited when a new Mission Impossible movie comes out. Cruise is impressive and I feel like he brings a certain level of quality to every film he's in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLCRHG7EIFlDqTT1TW0oUCRLI7lskGTwAU&v=z53QLhMf29A

Damn it have I forgotten how to properly embed a Youtube vid lol? Gettin old...

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 30, 2015, 09:12:05 PM
This is one of the reasons I actually get a little excited when a new Mission Impossible movie comes out. Cruise is impressive and I feel like he brings a certain level of quality to every film he's in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLCRHG7EIFlDqTT1TW0oUCRLI7lskGTwAU&v=z53QLhMf29A

Damn it have I forgotten how to properly embed a Youtube vid lol? Gettin old...
I tried to paste does not work on me as well wait NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GETTING OLD.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 30, 2015, 09:36:31 PM
I tried to paste does not work on me as well wait NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GETTING OLD.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 30, 2015, 11:23:51 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 30, 2015, 09:36:31 PM

LOL

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just copying the URL in should work.  :-\

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 31, 2015, 07:07:29 AM
Just copying the URL in should work.  :-\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLCRHG7EIFlDqTT1TW0oUCRLI7lskGTwAU&v=z53QLhMf29A
Why is it not working no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've let the boss know.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

If the world had a penis, it would look like Sean Hannity, and the balls would be Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulters chin

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 06, 2015, 02:48:22 AM
If the world had a penis, it would look like Sean Hannity, and the balls would be Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulters chin

:laugh:

Unsure how to respond, but laughing ass off anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed