Sigourney Weaver to record Blu-ray audio commentary for all 4 films

Started by Keyes, Dec 11, 2009, 07:37:34 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver to record Blu-ray audio commentary for all 4 films (Read 1,317 times)

Keyes

Thought this might be of interest, and pretty cool of her to do.

In the meantime, Weaver has been living in the future by promoting "Avatar" and getting ready to revisit her past – she will be sitting down in the weeks to come to watch all of "Alien" films as part of the process of recording commentary for the upcoming Blu-ray release of the four-film franchise.

"I've never done that, watched all of them in a row," Weaver said. "I just recently made my [19-year-old] daughter watch them. She had never seen them before, believe it or not. I think she just prefers to think of me as good ol' mom, you know, not some person running around a spaceship with a flamethrower."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2009/12/avatar-star-sigourney-weaver-as-queen-of-scifi-outer-space-has-been-good-to-me.html

alienfan95610

Very cool!! It will be interesting to hear her thoughts on the films...and just one more reason why I need to get a damn blu ray player.... ;)

coolshow

I want more info on the box set its not enough  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed