Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 212,343 times)

Skinner

Skinner

How long will it be before we get to see a real picture of the Black Super Predator?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Skinner on Dec 15, 2009, 01:15:08 AM
How long will it be before we get to see a real picture of the Black Super Predator?

I'd imagine we may get a glimpse in the trailer/s... But if RR had any sense about him we wouldn't get to see it at all until the film is released

Skinner

Skinner

That's what I thought. I also want to see what the ordinary predator will look like in this film.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Skinner on Dec 15, 2009, 01:28:55 AM
That's what I thought. I also want to see what the ordinary predator will look like in this film.

Hopefully just that... Ordinary...

Skinner

Skinner

I know I'm just hoping it looks like the original and not something like Scar.

Master

Master

Quote from: wolfie138 on Dec 11, 2009, 08:59:15 AM
really? his tusks are almost on backwards :-/  looks more like the Blade 2 vmapire wotsits than a Pred.
Not EXACTLY like this but something similar. If you think that I would like Predator with backwards tusks then you are funny ;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Dec 15, 2009, 10:21:42 PM
really? his tusks are almost on backwards :-/  looks more like the Blade 2 vmapire wotsits than a Pred.
If you think that I would like Predator with backwards tusks then you are funny ;D
Well you were the one saying you wouldnt mind if the BSP would look like this, so...

Master

Master

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 15, 2009, 10:23:28 PM
If you think that I would like Predator with backwards tusks then you are funny ;D
Well you were the one saying you wouldnt mind if the BSP would look like this, so...
If this is how mutated Super Predator is going to look like than I wouldn`t mind. Color of it is all right, also it`s face have very mean look. It dosen`t mean that it is flawless.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Dec 15, 2009, 10:31:18 PM
If this is how mutated Super Predator is going to look like than I wouldn`t mind. Color of it is all right, also it`s face have very mean look. It dosen`t mean that it is flawless.
Personal taste.
Myself, if the BSP is going to look anything like that i get out of my seat and shit right against the screen, and people will thank me for that... that pretty much sums my opinion about it.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 15, 2009, 10:37:20 PM
Personal taste.
Myself, if the BSP is going to look anything like that i get out of my seat and shit right against the screen, and people will thank me for that... that pretty much sums my opinion about it.

So you like it then

Master

Master

So prepare for shitting the screen because that's how they`ll look like... in the best way.

f**k, it is so funny Johny cause IIRC I told you that probably this film is going to be shitty few months ago, and you strongly denied it. Why so full of anger now?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Master on Dec 15, 2009, 10:52:23 PM
So prepare for shitting the screen because that's how they`ll look like... in the best way.

f**k, it is so funny Johny cause IIRC I told you that probably this film is going to be shitty few months ago, and you strongly denied it. Why so full of anger now?
Who said I'm full of anger?
I simply said that i don't like the design that you wouldn't mind. That doesn't mean they are going to look anything like that, or that the movie will be shitty, especially before we have seen a single frame of footage, or even a picture.

So your "I told you so" means jackshit at the moment.

Aran

Aran

What matters most is the mask design...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Aran on Dec 16, 2009, 03:16:24 AM
What matters most is the mask design...
AVP's Preds had cool masks, they still looked like shit overall.

The most important thing is to get the body and face right, painting wise and proportional wise, then you can get wild on the armour and masks.

As long as it fits the Predator and is original.

keylight-di

keylight-di

@Master!  Do you really wanna  BSP looks like this one? BSP should looks like something scary, frightening, not like a piece of funny monster. Yea, he's funny, not scary  ;). No matter that he should be mutated. He should be mutated in horrible way. It's not comedy...  :D
(Oh, or you like him, because nobody else likes. ;D)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed