'Evil Face' on PredAlien's chest

Started by War Wager, Jan 07, 2008, 07:46:10 PM

Author
'Evil Face' on PredAlien's chest (Read 6,523 times)

Commander Aun

Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:26:23 PM
Quote from: Khan on Jan 07, 2008, 10:23:33 PM
Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:22:09 PM
Quote from: Khan on Jan 07, 2008, 10:20:00 PM
Quote from: Dasani on Jan 07, 2008, 10:17:25 PM
Quote from: Khan on Jan 07, 2008, 10:15:16 PM
Are you sure? I dont think so.

The facehumper thing or the Cloverfield thing. If it's the first, then I'm just saying it looks to me like a upsidedown facehugger. However I am not seeing the face. If it's the second I was there when the picture was posted for an art contest on a forum. Well I wasn't 'there'. But, you know... Damn internet.

Yeah, the internet is a strange place sometimes. I meant the second one.

Yeah, that was for a contest. I was among the ohh's and ahh'ers when the guy (or gal...damn internet) posted it.

Yes. But I mean, the monster is meant be coming from the sea, and that design looks very aquatic.

It's also very unique and original, but it's fan art.  :'(  However, the real monster will probably not anywhere near as good.

Yes, sadly :'(

chubbs3

chubbs3

It looked awssome with the dreads thats one of the reasons i like it so much!

Xenomorphine

If that cross between a multi-flippered whale and sloth is what's seen, I don't think I'm going to be very entertained by that!

Quote from: Gacu666 on Jan 07, 2008, 08:02:32 PM
No, it looks bad with the dreds. Sorry for the A in dreds before, mistype ;).

But 'dreadlocks' does have an 'a' in it. :)

Predator-S

I see:

1. Punisher
2. Venom
3. Dragon
4. Facehugger

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

I see flesh and biomechanical boney stuff, call me old fashion.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: War Wager on Jan 07, 2008, 07:46:10 PM
Has anyone noticed that theres a creepy little dragon-like face on the PredAlien's chest? Just below the neck and between it's pecs:

You can see it more clearer here:

It looks like The Punisher's Symbol when he bonded with Venom in a what if comic,(LOL)  :D

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

Quote from: Master on Jan 07, 2008, 09:43:05 PM
I was good looking monster without stupid looking dreds.

I think that this is Cloverfield monster:

Or monsters if you count those little shellfish.

That seems to make sense considering that reports have said that smaller monsters fall off of the large one. Parasites, it seems?

EDIT: I just checked it out online and this is not the Cloverfield monster but rather a fan art piece that was submitted in a contest that had to do with what people thought the monster might look like.

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

Did you poster notice a Predator skull in the Predalien head just like the original Alien had a human skull?

Commander Aun

I cant really see the predator skull inside the predator head. Actually, there sort of is.

Master

Master

I would be very happy if that was real cloverfield monster. It is extremally original concept, and I like allot. Godzilla would have a problem against that thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed