CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer!

Started by Moosh89, Jun 08, 2012, 04:29:11 AM

Author
CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer! (Read 110,202 times)

Elliott

I can take a screencap and show you guys. On my screen, I am number 95. :P

ShadowPred

Elliott

Not a screencap, but if you can see my OS, then you know why I opted for a picture from my phone. :P

ShadowPred

Elliott

That's me. :D

ShadowPred

Best damn name right there!

SpaceMarines

A gentleman admits defeat.

Come, share a cigar and cognac.

Elliott

I've got balls of steel.

And SpaceMarines,

predxeno

Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 20, 2012, 05:02:42 AM
I've got balls of steel.

Correct if I'm wrong, but it looks like you're missing 1 ball; that makes you only half a man. ;) :D

Elliott

The other one is being caressed by a hooker's mouth.

I don't wash them so she may get tetanus...

PVTDukeMorrison

signed, and let us beseech the blessing of almighty god upon this great and noble undertaking.

(just played medal of honor)

Moosh89

Thanks guys :)

I'm glad you guys are having fun, but in the future, can we refrain from using goofy names? This petition means alot to many people who have taken the time to sign it, and we want to be taken seriously by Gearbox and SEGA.

Over on the Gearbox forums we are discussing possibly sending the petition to gaming media sites like Kotaku and such, so we want to look as good as we can. I think we have decided we will wait until we have at least 200 signatures.

Thanks again for your support

Elliott

Quote from: Moosh89 on Jun 20, 2012, 07:12:19 PM
Thanks guys :)

I'm glad you guys are having fun, but in the future, can we refrain from using goofy names? This petition means alot to many people who have taken the time to sign it, and we want to be taken seriously by Gearbox and SEGA.

Over on the Gearbox forums we are discussing possibly sending the petition to gaming media sites like Kotaku and such, so we want to look as good as we can. I think we have decided we will wait until we have at least 200 signatures.

Thanks again for your support

My bad, Moosh.  :-[
I signed it though, and that's what matters, right? I would like the option to have a female character, even if I never choose to play as one. It would make the multiplayer more... dynamic. Instead of having a squad of testosterone, we should have a squad of estrogen and testosterone.

Moosh89

Thats OK, Galliruler!

I appreciate you signing it and thanks for your understanding! :)

All is well, friend!

Elliott

Quote from: Moosh89 on Jun 20, 2012, 07:53:10 PM
Thats OK, Galliruler!

I appreciate you signing it and thanks for your understanding! :)

All is well, friend!

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed