Aliens Dark Descent DLC ideas

Started by Thatguy2068, Sep 09, 2023, 09:30:50 AM

Author
Aliens Dark Descent DLC ideas (Read 3,473 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

There hasn't been a lot of talk about What DLC could come out for Aliens Dark Descent, so maybe this topic would help to spice some new cool ideas.

Still Collating...

More story DLC would be nice, but have no idea how long it would take for them to make it. This doesn't have to be DLC, but a simple Skirmish mode would be nice. Not too hard to fudge it buy going to an already completed map, setting up sentries near your APC and triggering onslaughts, but something that's more specifically made for this would be great.

BenditlikeBeckum

some more of that one guy from the first trailer whom suddenly isn't heard of much in the game. Seemed to me he would have had to play an important part to have such a bold appearance to introduce the game in the first place.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

I would absolutely freaking love it if we get a DLC we can play as the aliens.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Has there been any mention of DLC so far? Surprised there is no "Season Pass" or Deluxe Editions available.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 11, 2023, 07:56:45 AMHas there been any mention of DLC so far? Surprised there is no "Season Pass" or Deluxe Editions available.
There's only been one DLC that came out and that was a while ago there hasn't been any new DLC announced yet

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 11, 2023, 08:04:27 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 11, 2023, 07:56:45 AMHas there been any mention of DLC so far? Surprised there is no "Season Pass" or Deluxe Editions available.
There's only been one DLC that came out and that was a while ago there hasn't been any new DLC announced yet

Thats AFTE's DLC. Wrong thread.

Quote from: Still Collating... on Sep 10, 2023, 09:26:14 PMMore story DLC would be nice, but have no idea how long it would take for them to make it. This doesn't have to be DLC, but a simple Skirmish mode would be nice. Not too hard to fudge it buy going to an already completed map, setting up sentries near your APC and triggering onslaughts, but something that's more specifically made for this would be great.
Wouldn't that be like an unpolished game mode like AFTE's Horde Mode without objectives? really? You really want that?

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BenditlikeBeckum on Sep 11, 2023, 05:32:23 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 11, 2023, 08:04:27 AM

Thats AFTE's DLC. Wrong thread.

I was talking about the lethe recon pack

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

and it cost as much as a pack of gum. maybe one day we will see a game mode DLC worthy of 2 packs of gum..

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BenditlikeBeckum on Sep 11, 2023, 05:59:13 PMand it cost as much as a pack of gum. maybe one day we will see a game mode DLC worthy of 2 packs of gum..
Or maybe for free

BenditlikeBeckum

BenditlikeBeckum

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Sep 11, 2023, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: BenditlikeBeckum on Sep 11, 2023, 05:59:13 PMand it cost as much as a pack of gum. maybe one day we will see a game mode DLC worthy of 2 packs of gum..
Or maybe for free

Maybe they should just recolour and reskin everything with a touch of orange and make it free. and a change all the text to add ascii characters for emotional context. And give everyone eyepatches to elicit fanfare for those who love eye patches!?

Corporal Hicks

Come on now, let's take the attitude back a notch please.

I'd love to see some more story content for the game. We talked about prequel story to do with the WY forces in our recent interview with Thibaut. I'd love to see them continue the story after the fact and learn more about Cassandra.

Ideally, I'd love some sort of scenario or map-maker.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Alien Campaign as DLC!

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Yes please, The last time we get to play as the xenomorph in this style was AvP Extinction, f**king two decades ago

Corporal Hicks

I think it'd need a bit of tweaking because the stress mechanic wouldn't work, and that's half the atmosphere and Alien feel of the game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed