AvPGalaxy Interviews Wayne Haag, Alien: Covenant Concept Artist - AvPGalaxy Podcast #42

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 14, 2016, 09:14:01 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Interviews Wayne Haag, Alien: Covenant Concept Artist - AvPGalaxy Podcast #42 (Read 36,904 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 42nd episode (right-click and save as to download) of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy. Our latest episode is an interview with Wayne Haag, concept artist and visual effects concept artist from Alien: Covenant!

The latest episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is an interview with Wayne Haag, concept artist and visual effects concept art on Alien: Covenant!

The latest episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast is an interview with Wayne Haag, concept artist and visual effects concept art on Alien: Covenant!

Wayne talks about being lied to about his first job in the States, finally meeting Ridley Scott on the set of Alien: Covenant, how much of the film was already designed and more! Obviously there’s no spoilers but Wayne offers a great insight into the production of Alien: Covenant.

You can check out some of Wayne Haag’s work on his website so head on over and give him a look! You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu.

Stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for even more exclusive information on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

BonesawT101

Awesome! As soon. As I'm out of work I'll be listening to this!  8)

Pvt. Himmel

Great Interview, i wonder by chance that eerie music... will it be in the film.

Corporal Hicks

That was one of the Prometheus tracks (Life, if I remember rightly) so I wouldn't expect it to. Glad you enjoyed it.  :) Really enjoyed recording this one. Wayne was a great guest. And you guys made this one happen with your incessant pestering!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 14, 2016, 11:35:35 AM
That was one of the Prometheus tracks (Life, if I remember rightly) so I wouldn't expect it to. Glad you enjoyed it.  :) Really enjoyed recording this one. Wayne was a great guest. And you guys made this one happen with your incessant pestering!
:laugh:

Stolen

Stolen

Oh great job Hicks.

I will soon hear this.
A written interview is possible? I understand it's a lot of work

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not any time soon but maybe in the next few weeks. I hate transcribing as much as I hate editing.  :laugh: Depends how much free time I end up with in the weeks. I would like to transcribe the interview with David Watson eventually too. If someone else wants to do it, that's fine by me.  :laugh:

Valaquen

Valaquen

Great stuff, so nice of Wayne to do this, and I loved his thoughts regarding the Engineers being thieves, really, stumbling across the black goo.

Hicks: I especially appreciated the story about Cobb, considering the difficulties that you know about  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 14, 2016, 01:43:16 PM
Great stuff, so nice of Wayne to do this, and I loved his thoughts regarding the Engineers being thieves, really, stumbling across the black goo.

Yeah! I really hope it's a direction they go in with the future. It works really well for me.

QuoteHicks: I especially appreciated the story about Cobb, considering the difficulties that you know about  :laugh:

I knew you'd get a kick out of that story!

bobby brown

Great interview. Thank you, great work! :)

Enoch

Corporal, you are not a corporal, man... you are a six star general with a big cigar
and dark sunglasses! :laugh:

Many thanks for this!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Thanks. As long as you all enjoyed listening and Wayne enjoying answering, I'm happy. I'm really pleased with the questions we put together.  :)

Enoch

Enoch

Wayne mentioned me...  :o :laugh: :P
I m happy now. :)

Yes, I remember when I asked him about that huge painting/mural/or whathever :D
he made for the movie. Interesting thing...

Mural 1 on the wall inside the Hyde Park Barracks, Convicts exhibition; Mr. Wayne Haag

I think, Ridley and Chris Seagers had great luck having Wayne and people like him on board.
Seriously.

motherfather

Cool beans. Thanks.

Ive never tried it before, but wouldnt a speech-to-text software help take the edge off some of the transcribing?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed