Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,299 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Wish I could say the same I really need to get into a game, and then I will play for weeks.

Keg

Keg

Ive had Red Dead for weeks now. Started playing and only got about 5 hours into it. Never played it for the last 3 weeks. i need to be in the mood to start a long game like that and for some reason i can never be bothered.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Once I got into it I lost 3 weeks of my life and still haven't finished it! Great game  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Same I am sure I will have another one of those soon though!

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 09, 2010, 03:13:02 PM
Once I got into it I lost 3 weeks of my life and still haven't finished it! Great game  :D

I got sidetracked by Peace Walker when I saw it on the shelf, as I didnt even know it had been released. Ive beaten that 3 times in the last couple of weeks, clocking up about 80 hours on it and since then Ive had the MGS bug and ive been playing through the four main games. Im up for a Bioshock runthrough too so I'll play those as well and then i'll get stuck into RDR.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll get RDR when the price drops. No way I'm paying $59.99 when I know it will be $20 less in at least 6 months.

Keg

Keg

Currently playing..............with my balls  :P

VEF214

VEF214

Been getting back into Rome: Total War. I am playing as the House of Julii. Those hairy Gauls just won't quit.

>:(

And Macedon stepping in spreads my legions very thin... time to take the fight to them on the sea.  ;D I offered them to become my protectorate, they accepted, then launched a surprise attack on one of my captured Gaul settlements.  ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Adding Bad Company 2 to my list. I picked it up last night...damn you fluxcap.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

[Orgasm]MAFIA 2 DEMO![/Orgasm]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I like the orgasm tag!  :D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Arma 2: Combined Operations
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Dead Space (Only game to actually scare me, love it)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Mainly just team killing and listening to the pre-teen kids scream as though the game is the only thing in life...Good stuff  ;D)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Just won Halo 3 on Heroic with all the silver and gold skulls.
Again.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Just finished Path of the Furon again and now I am playing through the original classic Destroy All Humans which is one of my favorite games of all time.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 11, 2010, 01:10:02 AM
I like the orgasm tag!  :D
Haha ;) it should become a real tag don't know what it would do though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed