Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,126 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Now working my way through the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection of PS3. Ah, the memories.

Wysps

Wysps

Playing the Doom snapmap "Dark Souls" and trying to get past level 12 (out of 30).  Seems impossible...

Update - finally did 30/30.  Apparently you have to use your souls correctly in order to purchase pokeballs...

Darkness

Darkness

Finished playing Assassin's Creed Origins. Meh, it was probably the most disappointing one I've played so far. Eventually, I just starting skipping all the cutscenes to get through it and I never do that with games.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished my second playthrough of Doom 2016's campaign. So goddamn satisfying.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I kinda lost interest in that when the collectable-tracking glitched out and stopped me getting the PS4 platinum trophy, but I really should give it another go some day.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It worked fine for me. Also, one of the collectibles is hidden in an easter egg and doesn't show up on the map at first.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Seems the collectable stats not tracking properly is an acknowledged glitch with the game (one that's never been fixed). I went through with a guide on my collectable cleanup run so I know I was getting everything, but one of the later levels continued to show that I was missing something (even though I definitely wasn't). Judging by what I read online, it's reasonably common.

Apparently the only reliable way to safeguard against it (on the PS4, at least) is to set the system to keep games running when you turn off so that you can just keep it paused, and simply resume playing when you turn back on. That way you can get everything in a single "session" without the game ever shutting down or even returning to the main menu, and apparently that should ensure it tracks properly.

Simple enough to do, but you have to delete everything and start again from scratch to do it and it kinda killed my enthusiasm back when I was originally playing.

Kinda like that f*cking bug in Mad Max where the stats would discretely fail to record one random scavenging location when you cleaned it out... and there were almost 200 of them in the game. If it happened you had to start all over from the beginning, and unless you knew about it beforehand (I didn't) you wouldn't notice until you ground your ass through to the lot only for the trophy to fail to pop. Almost broke a controller that day :laugh:

EDIT: Have I mentioned that before? Just got weird déjà vu.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The only glitch I ran into on this playthrough was a few of the environment entries in the archive kept showing as unread. It wasn't a huge problem, but annoyed the f**k out of me. That and missing out on a single data log because it was right on top of the exit and I didn't see it. :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

Completed Aliens: Infestation on an emulator. Cool game.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 07, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
I kinda lost interest in that when the collectable-tracking glitched out and stopped me getting the PS4 platinum trophy, but I really should give it another go some day.

I actually did something to get myself in Dev mode on my first playthrough...right at the end.  Took away all my collectibles and everything.  Ended up having to speed run the game again, while getting the collectibles, and decided after that to just stick with Arcade mode if I ever do the campaign again.  I've heard it's a much better gaming experience.

Huggs

Huggs

Doom 3: the R.O.E. expansion on ps3. Not as good as I remembered, but I'm loving the old double barrel.

Darkness

Darkness

Mad Max at the moment. Part of the PS Plus games. This was a game I just passed on but damn, I'm so glad they put it on there. It's a lot of fun. Kinda of a cross of Just Cause 3 and the desert stuff sort of reminded of Borderlands.

Huggs

Huggs

Shadow of Mordor on PS3. God Help me. At least I got it dirt cheap.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

X COM 2
Dark Souls: Remastered

f**k I love Dark Souls. My Lightning Spear build just melts 8/10 bosses.

Wweyland

Wweyland

AvP: Requiem for the PSP. It's better than the movie!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed