Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,878 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

You'll inevitably get even better as your map knowledge improves, a huge amount of success in CS depends on facing the right spot at the right time - or being in a spot where your opponent won't expect to find you.

Other tips... stand still for just a fraction of a second before firing, as this is how long it takes for your action-based inaccuracy spread to reset. This even applies if you have a shotgun, but isn't so important for pistols.

Also, even if you're still, and crouched, you'll still be subject to a separate system called recoil - bullets will spray in a set pattern every time. Typically, the first 2-5 will be more or less on target, then the next few will veer upwards, and then a half-dozen or so will pool in the same area way above where you're aiming. The recoil pattern resets if you pause firing briefly (more quickly if you're crouched, I think) or when it reaches the end of the pattern. Every weapon has a different pattern, some are harder to master than others.
With some of the more recoily weapons, like the Bizon or the machineguns, you'll generally do better by aiming below the enemy's feet....

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I still haven't gotten the recoil patterns down yet, but my first few shots are almost always deadly accurate. I try my best to stick to weapons with scopes and pistols since their recoil is easiest to handle, making it easier to score headshots. I had a tough time starting out though because I was playing with my friend so I was facing people with Nova rank and higher, but now it's super easy facing people that are my rank. I almost feel like I'm cheating.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Pokemon Y

All dese scrub lords with entire legendary parties quitting soon as I take one out. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Started Batman Arkham Origins today for the first time. I got to say I am loving it. Just finished fighting Deathstroke and it was tense as f**k. After fighting him, it kinda made me want to watch some Arrow. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 04, 2014, 11:43:29 PM
Started Batman Arkham Origins today for the first time. I got to say I am loving it. Just finished fighting Deathstroke and it was tense as f**k. After fighting him, it kinda made me want to watch some Arrow. :laugh:

There's a scene towards the end that Arrow kind of copied. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Do tell. :laugh:

If it's spoilery towards the game, I'll wait. ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 05, 2014, 12:00:49 AM
Do tell. :laugh:

If it's spoilery towards the game, I'll wait. ;)

It's not huge, you've already fought the boss.

Spoiler
Deathstroke is in his cell at Blackgate, and Amanda Waller walks in and invites him to join the Suicide Squad. Arrow did the same scene, only with Bronze Tiger.
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft Xbox 360

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 04, 2014, 08:25:11 PM
I try my best to stick to weapons with scopes and pistols since their recoil is easiest to handle, making it easier to score headshots.
If everything else fails go for the P90. Its easy mode. Op as f**k. You rush, you wait, it doesn't matter - you win. It have great accuracy over long ranges if fired in bursts too and in close range nothing can stop you in full auto.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 05, 2014, 04:43:26 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 04, 2014, 08:25:11 PM
I try my best to stick to weapons with scopes and pistols since their recoil is easiest to handle, making it easier to score headshots.
If everything else fails go for the P90. Its easy mode. Op as f**k. You rush, you wait, it doesn't matter - you win. It have great accuracy over long ranges if fired in bursts too and in close range nothing can stop you in full auto.
Yeah, I did pretty good on Office using the P90. I either do great or horrible using it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid 2

Just finished it again. I sometimes feel like the only person who doesn't find the ending all that hard to follow. :laugh:

SM

SM

To go back to earlier post:

Far Cry
f**k check points
f**k those muhfuggas who can run at full tilt and still shoot me in the head from long range

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2

The Last of Us

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

FFXIII

Got my groove back, and now it's just a matter of grinding for Crystarium crap.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

"Are you calling me a fish man?"

Yeah, I love me some Para-Medic. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed