Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,482 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Perfected DOOM 3's plasma rifle is badass. The firing sound effects have been changed to sound like the original game's and has this really awesome vortex effect with each shot that hits an opponent 8)

underbound

underbound

Doomrulz,I recently got D3 on pc and I installed it but I dont see the files for it. Where would it be located? is it in the steam folder? And did you play beyond hell and earth yet?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Had an easier time trying to deal with Stygian Zinogre who is a G-Rank enemy compared to Alatreon who is only high rank, what the actual f**k game? Looks like they upped his strength and defenses compared to the MH 3 version too. :'(

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: underbound on Dec 27, 2013, 01:25:35 AM
Doomrulz,I recently got D3 on pc and I installed it but I dont see the files for it. Where would it be located? is it in the steam folder? And did you play beyond hell and earth yet?

If it's on Steam, it should be installed under C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Doom 3. Unless you've installed Steam somewhere else, in which case replace the first two parts as appropriate.
If you also bought Resurrection Of Evil, it's in the Doom 3 directory under d3xp.

underbound

underbound

Quote from: Vertigo on Dec 27, 2013, 02:27:42 AM

If it's on Steam, it should be installed under C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Doom 3. Unless you've installed Steam somewhere else, in which case replace the first two parts as appropriate.
If you also bought Resurrection Of Evil, it's in the Doom 3 directory under d3xp.
I found it. Shit was hard to find without help. Can someone give me a classic doom 3 link cuz moddb is giving me shit and I wanna play. And why is the hi tes textures so much memory? What are some good mods for it.
Oh,and can you mod avp classic? Cuz thats kinda hurtin mi eyes being a constant black.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom 3

"Well, this is going just swimmingly, I'll just head down into the sewers- oh my f**king god, what the f**k is that- that's a flying baby insect thingy- oh f**k oh f**k oh f**k- get away form me! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Finally finished Metro 2033, chose the savior ending

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 27, 2013, 05:04:20 AM
That must have been one bitch of an ending to get.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 27, 2013, 05:56:56 AM
Why? You just choose one of the two options  :laugh: (but anyway, the savior ending is not the canonical ending)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 27, 2013, 06:24:58 AM
Why? You just choose one of the two options  :laugh: (but anyway, the savior ending is not the canonical ending)
You don't get to choose the ending at the end of the game, it's decided by what you did throughout the entire game and a lot of bullshit decisions(like playing a f**king guitar).

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 27, 2013, 06:27:05 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 27, 2013, 06:24:58 AM
You don't get to choose the ending at the end of the game, it's decided by what you did throughout the entire game and a lot of bullshit decisions(like playing a f**king guitar).
Huh, I thought that was only for last light, i had the choice to either
Spoiler
let the nukes drop on the Dark Ones or kick the designator off the tower
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't remember getting a choice. It forced me to kill them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: underbound on Dec 27, 2013, 03:42:46 AM

I found it. Shit was hard to find without help. Can someone give me a classic doom 3 link cuz moddb is giving me shit and I wanna play. And why is the hi tes textures so much memory? What are some good mods for it.
Oh,and can you mod avp classic? Cuz thats kinda hurtin mi eyes being a constant black.

http://doom3.filefront.com/
That site has lots of good stuff on it.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/perfected-doom-3-version-500
This is the mod I'm currently using.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Been playing Arkham City. Struggling to get into it so far. Everyone says how amazing it is so I'll try to stick with it in the assumption that it'll improve.

underbound

underbound

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 27, 2013, 12:26:03 PM
Quote from: underbound on Dec 27, 2013, 03:42:46 AM

http://doom3.filefront.com/
That site has lots of good stuff on it.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/perfected-doom-3-version-500
This is the mod I'm currently using
K, thanks. I was using v6.2.3. It was cool but my computer isnt the best so it wasing play at a fast enough pace. And a question about primal carnage, my ping was constantly above 1200, why the hell are all the servers so far?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed